PAX: Big Worm, Thriller, Ginger, Pinto, Web (QIC)
- 16x Merkins
- 16x SSH
- 10x Imperial Walkers
- 16x Squats OYO
- 10x Burpees OYO
- 16x Through the Tunnerl
Mosey to the Hoppa’s Yard
- Toy Soldiers
- Butt Kicks
- High Knees
- Jog to line
Mosey to Tennis Courts
Tennis Court Relay (run around tennis courts, the exercise):
- 100x Squats
- 50x Lunges (2 ct.)
- 50x Flutter Kicks (4 ct.)
- 50x SSH
- 100x Merkins
- 10x Burpees
- 50x Russian Twists (2 ct.)
- 25x Box Cutters
Zig-zag around the tennis courts down and back for a cool down
Mosey back to park on the padding
- Ginger – He will being going to a camp with his kids this week starting tomorrow
- Web: I will be out of town at a church camp starting tomorrow afternoon until Saturday (prayers that it help those that attend grow and that there will be no outbreak of COVID)
- Syrup XL is this Sunday starting at 4 and they will come back for any ruckers that just want to do the normal 5 miles at 5:30
Today was a blast. We got to workout and recreate the workout I did at Southpaw, but with a Scrooge twist. It felt better at first, but by the end of it we were all dead.
Big Worm made sure to say that he had wished someone had told him not to murph prior to it, and I did, but he went ahead and did it anyway. He lead the pack and put in a lot of effort.
Ginger was there and kept us going with his commentary and pushed through to the end.
Thriller, a veteran of the first Death March, kept on going through it and was happy at the end when we did Gravity Stretch which he said he normally knocks on. (I do not know what is so bad about Gravity Stretches; I personally love them.)
Pinto had a bit of a bummed knee, but he toughed it out and made sure to keep on going throughout the workout.
All in all, great job today! You can all consider yourselves death march veterans! I hope you guys have a wonderful day! Thanks for letting me lead!