Web, Squatter, Belding, Gov’na, Kirby, Pinto, Big Worm, Thriller, Chilla’, Big Hurt
- 20 x SSH
- 20 x Through the Tunnel
- 20 x Box Cutters
100s (100 reps then 2 laps around Hopper’s Yard, 6 inches for the 6 or pickup the 6)
- Bonny Bliars (2 Ct.)
- Pinto – Traveling on Wednesday
- Web – Release went well this past week with no major issues; traveling to Charlotte for the week today
- Thriller – Leslie had another seizure; For his mother who is having a hard time (her husband died earlier this year)
- Squatter – Stress with the kids and stress from work; wisdom on how to deal with a situation involving a parent at work
- Chilla’ – For his knee that has been acting up
- 2.0 Christmans 3rd F Friday at DIY at 7 a.m.
- Remember to reach out to people if you are having issues or even just to see how people are doing during this season
On a Saturday not too long ago, I learned of a legend where Jefferson had Qed a workout that was just 100 Burpees, a mile run, and another 100 Burpees. In honor of this workout, I decided to Q a workout like this. I had a blast even though there was a mutiny where most of the PAX went and did LBCs by the playground instead of in the parking lot. Overall, I thought it was a blast. Thanks you for letting me Q!