The Pax: Booger, Big Worm, Bridesmaid, Wee-Man, Dunkin’, Spirit Fingers, Yogi, CDC (QIC)
Conditions: 50 degrees F
Little Arm Circles
Forward x 10 4CT IC
Backwards x 10 4CT IC
Overhead Claps x 10 4CT IC
Forward Claps x 10 4CT IC
SSH x 10 4CT IC
Squats x 10 4CT IC
Merkins x 10 4CT IC
Through the Tunnel x 10 4CT IC
Flutterkicks x 10 4CT IC
Hello Dollys x 10 4CT IC
Mosey to Rumble Hill
Burp Back Mountain
Appropriately social distancing partner up. Each team performs 100 burpees. While Partner A performs burpees, Partner B runs down hill, then runs backwards up hill. Flapjack until all 100 reps are complete.
Mosey to playground
Appropriately social distancing partner up. Partner A runs from start point (made up line on the basketball court, outside of the 3 pt line) to the pull-up area, performs a burpee, then on jump, goes straight into a pull-up. Rinse and repeat x 5. Bear crawl back to start point. Meanwhile, Partner B is performing Big Boy Sit-ups. Flapjack. Team must complete total 100 Big Boy Sit-ups.
Mosey back to parking lot.
100 Flutterkicks OYO
100 Hello Dollys OYO
Plank ‘o’ Rama
Side Plank (Right Arm)
Side Plank (Left Arm)
Non-BOM (with an appropriate 6 feet distance): CDC
Wow…100 Qs since joining F3 in November of 2015! That’s a lot of cadence. YHC wondered aloud this morning if it was more impressive that I have Q’d 100 times, or that I have kept up with it enough to KNOW that I have Q’d 100 times. You can decide about that. My VQ was on 2/27/16…interestingly, 5 of you that worked out with us this morning were there for that one! It was embarrassing to admit, being the BackBlaster Master Award recipient in the past, that I did not actually submit BackBlasts for 3 of those workouts. I have plenty of BackBlasts from our old AO Southpaw when only 2 of us showed, but sadly, was slack some other times. Yogi told me this morning that we got a random “like” on an old Southpaw BB from 2016 just a few days ago!
I shared with the PAX this morning that my absence on Monday was due to a pretty bad migraine resulting in blurry vision and nausea. SF reminded us that Scottie Pippin, similarly, had a migraine that prevented him from playing in Game 7 of the 1990 conference finals. It was speculated, that like Pippin, I too am not paid enough for what I do…haha!
Brothers, thank you for letting me lead you many, many times throughout the years. I’m not gonna lie…when I hit 200, those reps are bound to hurt! SYITG!
- Check out F3 Florence social distancing recommendations.
- I have copies of Freed to Lead…let me know if you would like to check one out from our F3 Florence library.
- If you are looking for a podcast to listen to, check out the 43 Feet F3 Nation podcast. Links on the F3 Florence website.
- Not sure what the future holds, but would be interested to see people’s thoughts on the following, if they will still be happening:
- Tuna Relay: Raleigh: October 24-25th
- Ragnar Trail Carolinas: October 24-25th
- The Global 6K for Water is on Saturday, May 16th, at RUMBLE!!! Will we be having a bootcamp that day? YES!!! Bootcamp will take place at RUMBLE at 7am, at least for the manly F3 men, and then run (or ruck) the 6K starting by 8:15.