The Pax: Booger, Yogi, CDC(QIC)
Conditions: 35 degrees F, wet, humid
Imperial Walkers x 10 4CT IC
Burpees x 5 OYO
Little Arm Circles
Forward x 10 4CT IC
Backwards x 10 4CT IC
Merkins x 10 4CT IC
Mosey to Walkway at Back of School
Perform 5 burpees. Run halfway down walkway, then switch to bear crawls to reach end point. Perform 5 burpees. Run halfway back to start point, switching to crabwalks for the remaider. Perform 5 burpees.
Mosey to back parking lot
Step-ups (each leg) x 10. Run to opposite side of parking lot. 1 Big Boy Sit-up. Rinse and repeat until 1 Step-Up/10 Big Boy Sit-ups.
Mosey to Playground
AMRAP #1: 10 4CT Flutterkicks at far end of basketball court. Run to target point, perform 2 pull-ups. Rinse and repeat x 3 minutes.
AMRAP #2: 2 burpees. Run to target point, perform 2 pull-ups. Rinse and repeat x 3 minutes.
Mosey to hill.
Mosey to bottom of hill. Sprint to top of hill. Rinse and repeat.
Mosey to parking lot.
Shoulder Taps x 10 4CT IC
Side Plank (Right Arm Up)
Side Crunches x 5 4CT IC
Side Plank (Left Arm Up)
Side Crunches x 5 4CT IC
Right Leg Up
Left Leg Up
It was just a tad chilly today, but we warmed up quickly. Thanks for letting me lead you today brothers!
- Sign up to Q for 1st and 3rd F. (https://f3florence.org/) Go to the Menu and click on Q Calendar. Type your name in an open area next to a workout date. Do it…or Ginger may come and get you!
- I have copies of Freed to Lead…let me know if you would like to check one out from our F3 Florence library.
- If you are looking for a podcast to listen to, check out the 43 Feet F3 Nation podcast. Links on the F3 Florence website.
- Keep track of your 2020 challenges! Let me know if you need help!
- F3TwoFiddy: 250 workouts in the year 2020. Workouts do not have to be F3, but do need to be at least 30 minutes long. You can keep track of this on twitter @F3_250. We can also keep track of this for you.
- 2020 1000 Mile Charity Challenge: 3 possible benchmarks: 300, 700, 1000 miles.
- F3100: Post to 100 F3 workouts in the year 2020!
- 3rd F: Post to F3 Bible study, a different Bible study, F3 volunteer Opportunities, etc…
- Upcoming Events:
- February 8th: F3 Hartsville, The Fox. This is an awesome event and it’s free! New to this year: There will be a 4.5 mile loop with pain stations. You may complete 1, 2, or 3 loops. Ruckers must complete 3 loops. Afterwards, there is plenty of 2nd F with BBQ and Beer! There is also a Kids Run! Let me know if you are interested.
- 8th Annual Pacing for Pieces: March 14th
- We have a “team” to raise money. Donate…share on social media platforms so friends can donate…and sign up to run. F3 has a promotional code: F3guys
- I’d like to see what level of interest we have in these events
- Ragnar Trail: Richmond: April 24th-25th (So far, very little.)
- Tuna Relay: Raleigh: October 24-25th
- Ragnar Trail: Carolinas (last year it will be here): October 24-25th
- Prayers for Monkey’s mom
- Prayers for family of Lois Dewitt