The Pax: Booger, Spirit Fingers, Monkey, Dunkin’, Wee Man, Yogi, Knobby, CDC(QIC)
Conditions: 67 degrees F, wet, humid
Ummm….not sure. I was coming in on 2 wheels after dealing with a screaming 3 year old who for some reason needed a stuffed reindeer and was accusing her sleeping 6 year old sister of taking it and then a screaming 12 week old puppy that just wanted to go out. I do know that the PAX ran around the school, because I kept chasing them until I got back to the parking lot.
Jack Jack Webs (w/ an overhead clap substitution)
1 merkin, followed by a plank jack, then 4 overhead claps. Rinse and repeat increasing merkins (plank jacks) by 1 and overhead claps by 4 until reaching 10 merkins/plankjacks and 40 overhead claps.
Mosey to sidewalk behind the school
Partner up. Each team will perform 50 burpees, 100 overhead claps, 150 merkins, 200 Big Boy Sit-ups, 250 Squats. Partner A runs to target point and back to start point while Partner B performs exercise. Flapjack. Rinse and repeat.
*Time was getting a little close, so I called an audible to finish with the Merkins.
Flutterkicks x 20 4CT IC
Hello Dolly x 20 4CT IC
Recover x 30 seconds
Boxcutters x 20 4CT IC
My apologies for showing up a little late today, brothers. Hopefully, I made up for it during the workout. It’s funny…my shoulders feel like I was there the entire time! Great job everyone…thank you for letting me lead you today!
- Sign up to Q for 1st and 3rd F. (https://f3florence.org/) Go to the Menu and click on Q Calendar. Type your name in an open area next to a workout date. Do it…or Ginger may come and get you!
- I have copies of Freed to Lead…let me know if you would like to check one out from our F3 Florence library.
- If you are looking for a podcast to listen to, check out the 43 Feet F3 Nation podcast. Links on the F3 Florence website.
- For 2020, I would like PAX to work on some year long challenges together. Pick at least 1. If you are a manly man, pick 2. If you are just a beast, pick all 3! If you are true F3 Royalty, choose all 4!
- F3TwoFiddy: 250 workouts in the year 2020. Workouts do not have to be F3, but do need to be at least 30 minutes long. You can keep track of this on twitter @F3_250. We can also keep track of this for you.
- 2020 1000 Mile Charity Challenge: 3 possible benchmarks: 300, 700, 1000 miles.
- F3100: Post to 100 F3 workouts in the year 2020!
- 3rd F: Post to F3 Bible study, a different Bible study, F3 volunteer Opportunities, etc…
- Upcoming Events:
- February 8th: F3 Hartsville, The Fox. This is an awesome event and it’s free! New to this year: There will be a 4.5 mile loop with pain stations. You may complete 1, 2, or 3 loops. Ruckers must complete 3 loops. Afterwards, there is plenty of 2nd F with BBQ and Beer! There is also a Kids Run! Let me know if you are interested.
- 8th Annual Pacing for Pieces: March 14th
- We will be creating a “team” to raise some money and also win in every running category because F3 Rules!!!
- I’d like to see what level of interest we have in these events
- Ragnar Trail: Richmond: April 24th-25th
- Tuna Relay: Raleigh: October 24-25th