The Pax: Booger, Big Worm, Thriller, Gov’na, CDC(QIC)
Conditions: 49 degrees F, wet…but no rain!
SSH x 10 4CT IC
Squats x 10 4CT IC
Little Arm Circles
- Forward x 10 4CT IC
- Backward x 10 4CT IC
- OH Claps x 10 4CT IC
- Forward Claps x 10 4CT IC
Mosey to the TKA parking lot
Run from starting point (light pole) to target point (light pole). Perform 10 burpees. Lunge back to start point. Run to target point. Perform 9 burpees. Lunge back to start point. Rinse and repeat until down to 1 burpee.
Mosey back to Ebenezer parking lot.
Short Shoulder Set
Alternating Shoulder Taps x 10 4CT IC
Left Arm Plank
Right Arm Plank
Alternating Shoulder Taps x 9 4CT IC
*We continued until down to 6….time check…plenty of time. Big Worm gave us a 10 count and then we were back to…
Alternating Shoulder Taps x 5 4CT IC
Rinse and repeat down to 1 Alternating Shoulder Tap
It was great to be back out in the gloom after a 2 week hiatus since the flu hit the Foxworth household! I definitely am a bit deconditioned, but I coughed less than I thought I would. Thanks to those PAX that braved the weather…which ended up being pretty decent. Normally, I would have taken the opportunity for some really wet and muddy Tunnel of Love, but fortunately for the PAX, I wasn’t really feeling it. Instead, my legs are going to be feeling the excessive lunges we did for quite some time. It did give us time to have some good conversations…particularly advice from Gov’na about the easiest and affordable Christmas gifts to give our Ms. Thanks for letting me lead you today, brothers!
- Sign up to Q for 1st and 3rd F. (https://f3florence.org/) Go to the Menu and click on Q Calendar. Type your name in an open area next to a workout date. Do it…or Ginger may come and get you!
- I have copies of Freed to Lead…let me know if you would like to check one out from our F3 Florence library.
- If you are looking for a podcast to listen to, check out the 43 Feet F3 Nation podcast. It will be following the same curriculum we are covering in QSOURCE and contains a lot of great value. Links on the F3 Florence website.
- January 25th: Plans underway for a Saturday Rumble Convergence!
- Happy Birthday Gov’na!!!
- Prayers for the Alex and Catherine Alkons’ son Logan who was diagnosed with lymphoma in November and is currently undergoing treatment at the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia.
- Prayers for Mike Klim and family.