The Pax: Booger, Yogi, Paycheck, Dunkin’, CDC(QIC)
Conditions: 28 degrees F
Warm-Up (or at least try to…)
SSH x 10 4CT IC
Little Arm Circles
- Forward x 10 4CT IC
- Backward x 10 4CT IC
- OH Claps x 10 4CT IC
- Forward Claps x 10 4CT IC
Squats x 10 4CT IC
Mosey around the school and move coupons to playground.
Merry Go Round
Everyone grabs hold of the merry go round, moving clockwise until Q calls to exercise. 10 knee-ups. Hang and swing.
*This would be a better workout if it was a bit taller. Abort!
1) PAX A: 60 lb Sandbag Throw-Burpee to other side of playground.
PAX B: Squats
2) PAX A: 40 lb sandbag Lunges to other side of playground.
PAX B: Flutterkicks
3) PAX A: Block Drags-Bearcrawl to other side of playground.
PAX B: Plank
Each group rotates through each exercise.
Mosey to 4 Corner Street
10 Burpees at each corner.
Mosey back to parking lot
I can’t tell you how blessed I feel to be able to say that I’ve been a part of F3 Florence and F3 Nation for 4 year now! I am sure that the bonds that have been forged in the gloom with all of you are something that will endure for a lifetime. There are things that I have accomplished in these 4 years that I would never have even considered before. Your prayers, encouragement, texts, calls, tweets, messages, etc… continue to help me during the highs and lows that life inevitably brings. Let’s continue to lean upon each other as we become better men, better fathers, better husbands, better friends, and better brothers. I promise to keep bringing the pain, and taking that daily red pill to work together through the downPAINment. Here’s to another year of Fitness, Fellowship, and Faith! My goals for F3 Florence: 1)Be a High Impact Man, a HIM. 2)Be dedicated to forcible contact to strong effect. 3) Be a Disrupter, that Somebody who makes things happen. 4)Be a world-beater…an enemy of the status quo, despised by Goo Nation for the threat we pose to its continued existence. 5) Continuing to see F3 grow in our area so that we can fight SadClown Syndrome together!
Iron Sharpens Iron. Let’s continue to hold each other accountable and sharpen one another in the days and years to come!
Ecclesiastes 4: 9-12
9Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their labor: 10If either of them falls down, one can help the other up. But pity anyone who falls and has no one to help them up. 11Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm. But how can one keep warm alone? 12Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.
17As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another.
- Sign up to Q for 1st and 3rd F. (https://f3florence.org/) Go to the Menu and click on Q Calendar. Type your name in an open area next to a workout date. Do it…or Ginger may come and get you!
- I have copies of Freed to Lead…let me know if you would like to check one out from our F3 Florence library.
- If you are looking for a podcast to listen to, check out the 43 Feet F3 Nation podcast. It will be following the same curriculum we are covering in QSOURCE and contains a lot of great value. Links on the F3 Florence website.
- Today: McLeod Plaza at Groucho’s: 2nd F/Freed to Lead Discussion
- Saturday, F3 Marion’s 1 year anniversary! Go support this group of men!