The Pax: Can You Hear Me Now?, Thriller (RESPECT), Belding (RESPECT), Flasher, Pinto, Ginger, Big Worm, Swan (RESPECT), Squatter, Squib, Broadway, Govna’, Woolery (Welcome Back!), Boone’s Farm, Johnny 5, CDC(QIC)
Conditions: 69 degrees F
SSH x 10 4CT IC
Merkins x 10 4CT IC
Imperial Walkers x 10 4CT IC
Flutter Kicks x 10 4CT IC
Mosey to Trinity Parking Lot
Partner up. PAX 1 does exercise while PAX 2 runs to the other end of parking lot. Swap out and continue the exercise until each amount of reps are complete. 50 Burpees/100 Overhead Claps/150 Merkins/200 Big Boy Sit-ups/250 Squats
*PAX continued to run and do squats with the six to finish together.
Mosey to Hoppa’s Yard
PAX Choose Your Own Adventure: Tunnel of Love or Option 2…the majority chose Tunnel of Love…a PAX favorite. Option 2 would have just been Bear Crawl length of Hoppa’s Yard and Crabwalk back.
Tunnel of Love
The goal was to traverse the length of Hoppa’s Yard. At some point, the PAX decided to veer toward the side…possibly to make it shorter….possibly to avoid further fire ant bites? I’m so glad that Broadway got a chance to experience this exercise before he left.
There was a little extra time so…
Bear crawl ½ length of Hoppa’s Yard.
Mosey to parking lot
5 Burpees OYO
Thanks for letting me lead you today brothers! I appreciate the great turnout! Sorry for any fire ant bites that people got. FYI: It is normal to get pustules after ant bites…it’s just an inflammatory response, not an infection. I’m looking forward to a great turnout for our 5th Anniversary this Saturday…Always Be Headlocking!
- Sign up to Q for 1st and 3rd F. (https://f3florence.org/) Go to the Menu and click on Q Calendar. Type your name in an open area next to a workout date. Do it…or Ginger may come and get you!
- I have copies of Freed to Lead…let me know if you would like to check one out from our F3 Florence library.
- Fridays: Bible Study and QSource !!! This week, we will begin to meet at Bojangle’s on Palmetto.
- If you are looking for a podcast to listen to, check out the 43 Feet F3 Nation podcast. It will be following the same curriculum we are covering in QSOURCE and contains a lot of great value. Links on the F3 Florence website.
- Prayers for Broadway and his family as they relocate to Michigan
- Upcoming events:
- June 8th: F3 Florence 5th Anniversary Convergence at Scrooge! EH someone that hasn’t posted in a while! EH an FNG!
- Will we be running Ragnar again this year? I hope so! BRR guys will definitely be trained up. We will have as many teams as demand requires.
Leave a Reply