The Pax: Flanders, Pinto, Bobby B, Thriller (RESPECT), Banjo, Moped (RESPECT), Squatter, Dizzy, Big Worm, Yogi, Little Tony, Flasher, CDC (QIC)
Conditions: 51 degrees F
Little Arm Circles
- Frontward x 10 4CT IC
- Backward x 10 4CT IC
- Forward Claps x 10 4CT IC
- Overhead Claps x 10 4CT IC
SSH x 10 4CT IC
Mountain Climbers x 10 4CT IC
Flutter Kicks x 10 4CT IC
Mosey to Pinto’s house to retrieve the concrete cylinder coupons. On the way there, stop to do 5 burpees OYO.
Coupon mosey back to Scrooge. On the way back, stop to do 5 burpees OYO.
BBBS (Burpee Big Boy Sit-ups)-Brick by Brick Shuttle Run
Form 3 groups. 1st PAX of each group runs to target point, retrieves cylinder and returns to his line, then retrieves the second cyclinder and returns to his line. Remaining PAX are in plank position or crab hold awaiting their turn and rotate between the two positions. Rinse and repeat until all PAX have performed shuttle run. After PAX completes the shuttle run, he proceeds to perform: R1: 15 Burpees, then falls in line in either plank or crab hold. R2: 15 BBS. R3: 10 Burpees. R4: 10 BBS. R5: 5 Burpees. R6: 5 BBS.
Burpee Buyout x 5 OYO
Thank you for letting me lead you today brothers! The weather was favorable, but became a bit warm soon enough. There was surprisingly not a lot of mumble chatter this morning. Either I’m just becoming immune to Dizzy, or he was preoccupied with other things. TClaps to Pinto for arranging for us to use his cement pills today…along with some F3 branding (to hopefully avoid any further “relocation”). I hope everyone has a great day and I will see you in the gloom tomorrow!
- Sign up to Q for 1st and 3rd F. (https://f3florence.org/) Go to the Menu and click on Q Calendar. Type your name in an open area next to a workout date. Do it…or Ginger may come and get you!
- I have copies of Freed to Lead…let me know if you would like to check one out from our F3 Florence library.
- QSource meets on Thursdays, 6-6:30pm. Discuss leadership skills w/ your brothers! This week: Foundational Topic-Group
- If you are looking for a podcast to listen to, check out the 43 Feet F3 Nation podcast. It will be following the same curriculum we are covering in QSOURCE and contains a lot of great value. Links on the F3 Florence website.
- Upcoming events:
- If you want to see 2 of your brothers dance in Dancing for Our Future Stars, let either Spirit Fingers or me know for ticket/seat information.
- Sept. 6-7: F3 Florence will be participating in the Blue Ridge Relay for the 1st time! We have about 5 HCs so far…plenty of time to train, so go ahead and HC if you’re interested!
- The Legendary Ultimate Challenge Mud Run aka The F3 Superbowl: No specific date so far, but is generally near the end of May. Will keep you updated!
- F3 Hartsville CSAUP “The Fox” is happening…date TBD. It is always a good time and great beatdown! Will keep you updated!
- Multiple options at WFHS tomorrow: Run fast, run long, or ruck it altogether!
- Prayers for healing for Thunderbird
- Prayers for healing for Tweety Bird