The Pax: Booger, Spirit Fingers, Dunkin’, Paycheck, CDC (QIC)
Conditions: 28 degrees F
SSH x 10 4CT IC
Through the Tunnel x 10 4CT IC
Merkins x 10 4CT IC
*I must have been excited to get started, because I ended up leaving off 2 or 3 warm-up exercises.
Captain Kirk (Thanks to Groundblind)
1 BBS: 4 American Hammers (known by the F3 Hartsville faithful as Hartsville Hammers), 2 BBS: 8 American Hammers,…Rinse and Repeat with a 1:4 ratio until reaching 10 BBS: 40 American Hammers.
American Hammers: 220
Bataan Death March
Indian Run around school, down hill, up hill, around 4 corners, back to start. The six performs 5 burpees, then sprints to catch up to the front of the PAX. The new six performs 5 burpees. Rinse and Repeat.
Burpees: 10 for each PAX
Distance: 1 mile
Big 21 (Thanks to Bowtie)
21 Merkins: 21 BBS
19 Merkins: 19 BBS
17 Merkins: 17 BBS
Etc…until down to 1 Merkin: 1 BBS
Mosey to side parking lot.
Block Slider Medley (Inspired by Goldilocks)
Partner Up. Partner A bear crawls to Target Point (~15 yards) and back to Start Point while Partner B performs 5 burpees. Flapjack. Rinse and Repeat for crab walks, lunges, and block sliders.
BOM: Spirit Fingers
It was just a bit chilly at the onset of the workout, but things got warmed up pretty quickly. Last night, YHC wanted a little inspiration to spice up the workout. F3 Hartsville PAX did not disappoint and gave me a few excellent suggestions that definitely helped to bring the daily downPAINment. Imitation is the greatest form of flattery, right? It looked like it was going to be a lonely duo with Spirit Fingers and me in the extremely cold gloom, but PAX began to trickle in…with Paycheck bringing in the six…fortunately for him, with the Rumble shovel flag to avoid any burpee penalties. Fun was had by all, and the soreness is already beginning to creep into YHC’s old bones while I write this BB. That’s okay…it’s a small price to pay as I Accelerate through my Third 500. Thank you for allowing me to lead you today brothers! SYITG!
- Sign up to Q for 1st and 3rd F. (https://f3florence.org/) Go to the Menu and click on Q Calendar. Type your name in an open area next to a workout date. Do it…or Ginger may come and get you!
- I have copies of Freed to Lead…let me know if you would like to check one out from our F3 Florence library.
- QSource meets on Thursdays, 6-6:30pm. Discuss leadership skills w/ your brothers! Next week: Foundational Topic-Language
- If you are looking for a podcast to listen to, check out the 43 Feet F3 Nation podcast. It will be following the same curriculum we are covering in QSOURCE and contains a lot of great value.
- Prayers for Soccer Mom, whose mother recently passed away.
- Upcoming events:
- If you want to see 2 of your brothers dance in Dancing for Our Future Stars, let either Spirit Fingers or me know for ticket/seat information.
- Sept. 6-7: F3 Florence will be participating in the Blue Ridge Relay for the 1st time! We have about 5 HCs so far…plenty of time to train, so go ahead and HC if you’re interested!
- The Legendary Ultimate Challenge Mud Run aka The F3 Superbowl: No specific date so far, but is generally near the end of May. Will keep you updated!
- F3 Hartsville CSAUP “The Fox” is happening…date TBD. It is always a good time and great beatdown! Will keep you updated!