QIC: Monkey, CDC
The Pax: Dunkin’, Booger, Spirit Fingers, Monkey (QIC), CDC (QIC)
Conditions: 55 degrees F, damp ground
Little Arm Circles
- Frontward x 10 4CT IC
- Backward x 10 4CT IC
- Forward Claps x 10 4CT IC
- Overhead Claps x 10 4CT IC
Imperial Walkers x 10 4CT IC
Merkins x 10 4CT IC
Mosey to front driveway. Overhead carry your cinderblock.
Blockees x 10
(Burpees with cinder blocks. With your cinder block, drop down and do a merkin on the cinder block. Return to the standing position and press the cinder block above your head to complete one rep.)
Bears and Blocks
Get in bear crawl position with your cinder block on the grass between your knees or feet. Reach between your legs and pull the block across the grass past your head. Now, bear crawl forward until the block is between your feet again. Rinse and repeat until reaching next light pole (~25 yards).
Blockees x 10
Jack Webbs with a block. Perform 1 merkin. Perform 1 block overhead press. Perform 2 merkins. Perform 2 block overhead presses. Rinse and repeat until performing 10 merkins: 10 overhead presses.
Blockees x 10
Block Bicep Curls x 10
Upright Rows w/ Block x 10
Bears and Blocks (Returning to start point.)
Mosey to back to parking lot to drop off blocks and for the Monkey take-over.
Mosey to playground basketball court. Now that the gate is locked, jumping the fence became part of the work-out.
Lower Body Beatdown
Jump Squat Suicides
10 Big Boy Situps (BBS), run to free throw line, 10 Jump Squats, back to start point, 10 BBS, run to half-court, 10 Jump Squats, back to start point, 10 BBS, run to next free-throw line, 10 Jump Squats, back to start point, 10 BBS, run to end of court, 10 Jump Squats, back to start point.
Flutterkicks x 20 4CT OYO, Lunge to free-throw line.
Flutterkicks x 20 4CT OYO, Lunge to half-court.
Flutterkicks x 20 4CT OYO, Lunge to opposite free-throw line.
Flutterkicks x 20 4CT OYO, Lunge to end of court.
Flutterkicks x 20 4CT OYO.
BOM: Spirit Fingers
Thanks for letting us lead you today brothers! It was fun to include a little weight into the workout…even though the older I get, I keep including more weight into my workouts naturally. TClaps to Monkey for posting and Qing some lower body workouts in spite of his nagging shoulder problems. Great job by everyone in our 40+ club (obviously, the best club to be in). See you in the gloom next time!
17As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another.
- Sign up to Q for 1st and 3rd (https://f3florence.org/) Go to the Menu and click on Q Calendar. Type your name in an open area next to a workout date. Do it…or Ginger may come and get you!
- F3 Florence Christmas Party, Friday, December 14th, 5:30-6:15am. Come out and have some breakfast, fellowship, see the awards ceremony, and compete in the Golden Hammer Challenge! The nominations for this year’s awards are in. If you have not voted…vote! It will take less than a minute.
- Run group tomorrow at Scrooge and Rumble!
- Prayers for my father-in-law who is now in inpatient rehab after his broken femur.
- I have copies of Freed to Lead…let me know if you would like to check one out from our F3 Florence library.