The Pax: Booger, Big Worm, CDC (QIC)
Conditions: 73 degrees F
Little Arm Circles
- Frontward x 10 4CT IC
- Backward x 10 4CT IC
- Forward Claps x 10 4CT IC
- OH Claps x 10 4CT IC
SSH x 10 4CT IC
Through the Tunnel x 10 4CT IC
Imperial Walkers x 10 4CT IC
Flutter Kicks x 10 4CT IC
American Hammers x 10 4CT IC
Run 1 lap around the school. Perform 25 merkins. Rinse and repeat for 4 laps.
Mosey to Rumble Hill
Burp Back Mountain
Odd number today, so we modified. Partner A runs down and up the hill x 2 while Partner B and C performs burpees. Rinse and repeat until 150 total burpees are completed.
Mosey to parking lot.
Plank ‘o’ rama
High Plank, Right Arm, Left Arm, Right Leg, Left Leg, High Plank, Right Arm Forward, Left Arm Forward
As I pulled up to Rumble this morning, I noticed that there was a camera crew from WMBF News. YHC is always up for an interview, however, it seems that they were there because of it being the first day for public schools. I’m guessing that a lot of people were busy getting their miracles ready for school this morning. Fortunately, Big Worm and Booger posted to give us a Rumble Triforce. Power, wisdom, and courage were all present. Fun was had by all. I have a feeling that Booger and I ran a little faster today with Big Worm pushing the pace. Thanks for letting me lead you today brothers!
- Sign up to Q for 1st and 3rd (https://f3florence.org/) Go to the Menu and click on Q Calendar. Type your name in an open area next to a workout date.
- Prayers for everyone going back to school today!
- Prayers for Booger’s wife, who is recovering from a concussion.
- Prayers for the multiple PAX that have been looking for jobs, have had interviews, or have upcoming interviews
- Rumble Run Group tomorrow! Ragnar is 6 weeks away!
- Warpath is Wednesday (no, seriously, this time)!