The Pax: Bridesmaid, Ready Mix, Flo, Paycheck, CDC (QIC)
Conditions: ~68-75 degrees F, humid
Little Arm Circles
- Frontward x 10 4CT IC
- Backward x 10 4CT IC
Mosey to flowerbed.
4 sets of exercises done to 12 4-count IC reps. Each set has 1 chest exercise, 1 leg exercise, 1 core exercise, followed by 1 lap around the school.
Round 1: Merkins, SSH, Flutterkicks
Round 2: Dips, Step-ups, Boxcutters
Round 3: Incline Merkins, Squats, Hello Dollys
Round 4: Decline Merkins, Air Chair, American Hammers
(Total Reps per exercise: 24)
Mosey to front of playground.
Perform 1 merkin. Run to target point. Perform 20 LBCs. Run back to start point and do 2 merkins. Run to target point for 19 LBCs. Rinse and repeat until you do 20 merkins and 1 LBC. (Total Reps per exercise: 210)
Brothers, as always, thank you for letting me lead you today! We had a lot of folks that were running races, or on vacation, or on call, but still had a solid core group. In an unofficial poll of 5 this AM, YHC was voted as being more successful in counting cadence for squats than another PAX who shall not be named. Dirty MacDeuce took a little longer than I had anticipated…probably because last time I did it, we just did a lap around Hoppa’s yard, so around Royall was a bit longer. Because of that, we didn’t get to finish with the Deck of Death…something to look forward to at another workout! Ready Mix had made a good point that when we are doing Hello Dollys, we might consider facing away from the houses…no need to cause any old ladies to have a medical emergency. Have a great weekend brothers, and I will see you next time in the gloom…YHC has a 50th Q coming up soon…which is sure to bring some creativity!
- Sign up to Q for 1st and 3rd https://f3florence.org/) Go to the Menu and click on Q Calendar. Type your name in an open area next to a workout date.
- Prayers for Ready Mix for an upcoming interview for a job promotion, that would include a move.
- Prayers for many PAX Family Members. In particular, prayers for peace and comfort for Milton’s family as his mother passed away overnight.
- Memorial Day Convergence Murph at Scrooge on Monday, May 28th, 0530 (NO RUMBLE)
- F3 Florence Pre-Anniversary 2nd F Breakfast, June 1st, Trinity Presbyterian Youth Building
- F3 Florence 4th Anniversary June 2nd…we will converge at Scrooge! (in other words…no Rumble that day!).