The Pax: Paycheck, Paula Deen (WELCOME BACK), Booger, Biscuit, Flipper (RESPECT), Thunderbird, Monkey, CDC (QIC)
Conditions: 45 degrees F
Mosey to side parking lot
Little Arm Circles
- Frontward x 10 4CT IC
- Backward x 10 4CT IC
Flutterkicks x 20 4CT IC
10 Burpees OYO
Bear Crawl 1-2-3
Partner up. Perform 100 Merkins, 200 LBCs, and 300 Squats as a team. While Partner 1 is doing the 1-2-3, Partner 2 Bear Crawls across the parking lot and Crawl Bear back, then flip flop until all Merkins, LBCs, and Squats are complete.
Indian Run to Hill
*This is where PAX started to break down. When it was YHC’s turn to sprint to the front, a poorly time shortcut without paying attention to the change in elevation of a sidewalk caused a sudden onset epidermal deficiency of the knees and elbow.
*Once we made it to the hill, we noticed that Flipper was lagging behind, caused by a reinjuring of his leg…all I heard him say was something about tearing…didn’t sound good. Rumble is an MD-Heavy AO, so he was covered. (And of course some mumblechatter from Monkey about all the Radiological and Surgical care that could be provided…and probably saying something like, “CDC can pick out what lollipop to give Flipper for being a great patient.”)
*Due to all of this, an audible was called. The Devil’s Hill will have to wait for another workout.
PAX line up and begin lunging. The Six runs to the front and continues lunging until reaching the parking lot.
Mosey to Flower Bed.
Flower Bed Fun
5 Box Jumps (OR 10 step-ups, 5 each leg)
10 Incline Merkins
Mosey to parking lot
It was great getting to lead you this morning brothers (scrapes and all)! We’re having some great posts. It is good to see what is becoming our Rumble faithful! Rumble is a great AO and I’m excited to see it continue to grow!
- Sign up to Q. https://f3florence.org/) Go to the Menu and click on Q Calendar. Type your name in an open area next to a workout date. There are rumors about an upcoming Q School…be on the look-out!
- Prayers for many PAX Family Members
- Thunderbird’s mom
- Milton’s mom and daughter
- Swan’s wife
- There’s a Florence Symphony Concert tonight at the FMU Performing Arts Center at 7:30 pm. There’s a happy hour starting at 6:30 pm. Craft beer/wine will be available. The Concertmaster is hot…but sorry folks, she’s taken.
- Thursday night…Avengers Infinity War…OR you can have a date with Flanders on Tuesday.
- Run group tomorrow. If you want a change of scenery, and a little more change in elevation…Rumble will be open! There will likely be another announcement from our Nantan today.