The Pax: Swan (RESPECT), Foxy, Thunderbird, Ice-T, Nurse Jackie, Hillary (FNG), Pinto, Big Worm, Spam (RESPECT), Johnny Five, Flipper (RESPECT), Scrambled Eggs, Moped (RESPECT), Milton, Spackle, CDC (QIC)
Conditions: 65 degrees F, breezy, pollen count high
Arm Circles x 10 4CT IC Forward, x 10 4CT IC Backward, x 10 4CT IC Forward Claps, x 10 4CT IC Overhead Claps
Through the Tunnel x 10 4CT IC
Squats x 10 4CT IC
*YHC spaced out a bit here, combining Squats w/ Air Squared, but got back on track after a little self reflection. TClaps to Pinto for performing perfect squats with overhead claps in cadence.
Knerkins x 10 4CT IC
Run to target point, complete 1 Burpee, run back to start point, complete 10 Big Boy Sit-ups, rinse and repeat, increasing number of burpees and decreasing number of Big Boy Sit-ups by 1 on each rep to always equal 11 for the set until completing 10 Burpees and 1 Big Boy Sit-up.
Mosey to Hoppa’s Yard
Partner up. PAX A begins to bear crawl while PAX B runs around Hoppa’s Yard. When PAX B reaches PAX A, flapjack. Continue until bear crawling PAX reaches start point again.
10 Count Rest (I picked Pinto, because he probably finished first.)
*In respect for time, I decided to skip the rinse and repeat with crabwalks.
Partner Up. Each PAX will take turns completing 5 JYCs until each has done 10, for a total of 20 per Team.
*This is the 2nd time I’ve messed up the total count with these. Next time…it will be 40 per team!
Mosey back to Parking Lot
Flutterkicks x 20 4CT IC
Flutterkicks x 10 4CT IC
10 Count Rest (I also knew Yogi would have no problems here.)
Boxcutters x 20 4CT IC
Boxcutters x 10 4CT IC
Thank you for letting me lead you this morning brothers! Excellent work by all! It’s a great sign that it is time for a new AO when we have 17 PAX during Spring Break and many are on vacation. I don’t know about you, but I’m excited with the commitment we’ve been seeing and the growth of our Region. With the upcoming Rumble Launch, I hope that you guys continue to EH new PAX. Remember, that while we will be converging at first, after the April 14th and April 21st dates, Rumble will have a weekly workout that runs concurrently with Scrooge. While some current PAX will hopefully commit to being faithful to Rumble, we want to grow that area with new PAX…addition by division. “But I like working out with the people I’ve been working out with!” The F3 mission is to plant, grow, and serve small workout groups for men for the invigoration of male community leadership. To maintain our unity as F3 Florence as a whole, after the launch, we are planning to alternate between Scrooge and Rumble convergences on Saturdays. It’s an exciting time for F3 Florence and I am glad that I can be a small part!
- August 14th: Rumble Launch Convergence, Royall Elementary, 1101 Cheraw Dr, Florence, SC 29501, THERE WILL BE NO WORKOUT AT SCROOGE THAT MORNING!
- August 21st: We will converge again at Rumble. THERE WILL BE NO WORKOUT AT SCROOGE THAT MORNING!
- April Q Calendar is WIDE OPEN…sign up today! How do you do that you ask? Go to the website. (Oh, there’s a website? YES!!! https://f3florence.org/) Go to the Menu and click on Q Calendar. Type your name in an open area next to a workout date. While you’re at it, peruse the website. Read some backblasts. Like some backblasts. Write some backblasts (particularly if you have Q’d and have not fulfilled the Q duty of writing a backblast).
- Pray for my wife as she is with all of the kids at the beach and for travel back home tomorrow.
- Pray for all those PAX that are on vacation near and far