The Pax: Yogi, Clarice, Band-Aid, Spirit Fingers, CDC (QIC)
Conditions: 55 degrees w/ a breeze, so.much.pollen.
SSH x 10 4CT IC
Squats x 10 4CT IC
Little Arm Circles
Forward x 10 4CT IC
Backward x 10 4CT IC
Forward Claps x 10 4CT IC
OH Claps x 10 4CT IC
Through the Tunnel x 10 4CT IC
Imperial Walkers x 10 4CT IC
Mosey to round about
Step-Ups x 10 (count right leg)
Incline Merkins x 10
Dips x 10
Rinse and Repeat x 3
Mosey to Rumble Hill
Burp Back Mountain
Pair up. PAX A runs to bottom of hill and back while PAX B performs burpees. Flap jack. Rinse and repeat until…since we had an odd number…until each individual has completed 50 burpees.
Walk to bottom of Rumble Hill.
On the Q’s command, jail break to top of the hill. Walk to bottom. Rinse and repeat x 3
Mosey to back parking lot.
1 BBS, run to target point, 10 Merkins. Run back to start point, 2 BBS, run to target point, 9 Merkins. Rinse and repeat until performing 10 BBS: 1 Merkin.
Mosey back to launch pad.
Great weather this morning for us to hit the hills! Half of our Ville to Ville team was putting in work at Rumble this morning…getting a lot more elevation change today than YHC did during an entire 7 miles yesterday. We could use the training for all of the upcoming hills we’ll be experiencing between Asheville and Greenville. Pollen level was extremely high, even after the rain we had. Fun was had by most…thanks for letting me lead you today brothers!
- We have copies of Freed to Lead…let me know if you would like to check one out from our F3 Florence library.
- If you are looking for a podcast to listen to, check out the 43 Feet, COT, and Roundtable Links on the F3 Florence website.
- GrowRuck 22 in Myrtle Beach is happening April 30th -May 1st. Breakdown is 2nd F gathering Friday night. F3 Bootcamp Saturday morning followed by Coffeeteria and then GrowSchool (leadership training with F3 philosophy). Saturday night, Ruck CSAUP w/ cadre (equivalent to a Tough). You can go to some or all of this! https://f3nation.com/growruck/
- Prayers for Spirit Fingers’ brother and the loss of a high school friend.
- Prayers for Spirit Fingers’ high school friend.
- Prayers for BandAid’s wife with upcoming appointments and scans.
- Follow our Ville to Ville Craft Brew Relay team on FB, Instagram, Twitter: FThreeSheets, to see our team preparation and follow us during the race and post-race fun!