QIC: Spirit Fingers, Flasher, Gov’na, Thriller(RESPECT), Belding (RESPECT), Johnny 5, Paycheck, Nurse Jackie, Jefferson, Pinto, CDC
The Pax: CDC(QIC)
Conditions: 63 degrees F, very rainy and wet
SSH x 10 4CT IC
Imperial Walkers x 10 4CT
Squats x 10 4CT IC
Little Arm Circles
- Forward x 10 4CT IC
- Backward x 10 4CT IC
- OH Claps x 10 4CT IC
- Forward Claps x 10 4CT IC
Mosey to the TKA parking lot
1:4 ratio of burpee:4 bear crawls until reaching the other side of parking lot.
*The rain was really coming down at this point. Of course, the burpees weren’t helping keep us dry with the already puddle-filled parking lot. Audible!
Mosey to Trinity under the roofed area.
Big 21 (A Bowtie from Hartsville original)
21 Merkins: 21 BBS
19 Merkins: 19 BBS
17 Merkins: 17 BBS
Etc…until down to 1 Merkin: 1 BBS
*”Listens to instructions well” will not be checked off for some of the PAX that decided some other numeration was more appropriate. Everyone eventually got on track.
Modified Dora 1-2-3
Partner up…one team of 3. Each team will perform 100 merkins, 200 American Hammers, 300 Step-Ups. Partner A performs exercises while Partner B (C) takes a little stroll through the rain. Flap jack.
Right Side Plank
Left Side Plank
Mosey back to Ebenezer parking lot
*Paycheck runs off…returns with his phone…hands it to me and I ask, “Do you think we’re done yet?” Haha!
10 Burpee Buyout OYO
I’m not gonna lie…when I woke up this morning and the rain was coming down pretty hard, I started trying to think of ways to get out of posting…even as the Q. I then showed up pretty early, thinking, “maybe no one will show…ummm….hopefully no one will show…” (My mind was blanking on that F3 core principle.) I’m glad you guys did, though. It was great to be out in God’s creation, working out, joking around, and pushing each other. Thanks for the lack of mutiny when I bypassed the picnic tables. At least I was nice and still saved Tunnel of Love for another Q. After the workout, a few persuasive PAX peer-pressured YHC into running 3 miles. I guess there are worse things than running in the rain.
I’m excited to see what the New Year holds for F3 Florence. The 2020 Challenges are exciting. I’m glad that so many PAX have signed up. If you haven’t yet, just let me know. Already, there are some new Opportunities that are rolling in for us to really make an Impact in our community. SYITG!
- Sign up to Q for 1st and 3rd F. (https://f3florence.org/) Go to the Menu and click on Q Calendar. Type your name in an open area next to a workout date. Do it…or Ginger may come and get you!
- I have copies of Freed to Lead…let me know if you would like to check one out from our F3 Florence library.
- If you are looking for a podcast to listen to, check out the 43 Feet F3 Nation podcast. It will be following the same curriculum we are covering in QSOURCE and contains a lot of great value. Links on the F3 Florence website.
- January 25th: Plans underway for a Saturday Rumble Convergence!
- Week 1 of 2020 Challenges ends today! Check out the tab in the Q Calendar section of the website. You can add yourself, or just let me know and I can add it. Let’s hold each other accountable and get better together!
- Pray for Tripp Lisenby and his upcoming scans and surgery on Monday.
- Pray for Jefferson’s co-worker’s child, Emily Brock, who has had extremely severe allergies affecting her ability to eat. It has gotten to the point of being life-threatening. They will be looking for additional input at other medical facilities.