The Pax: Booger, Big Worm, CDC(QIC)
Conditions: 48 degrees F, rainy, wet, windy
SSH x 9 4CT IC
Little Arm Circles
- Forward x 9 4CT IC
- Backward x 10 4CT IC (Whoops)
- OH Claps x 8 4CT IC (Get it together CDC)
- Forward Claps x 9 4CT IC
Squats x 9 4CT IC
Mosey around to front of the school
90-10 Fun Run
Perform 90 burpees (for each workout I’ve Q’d). 1 lap around the school. Perform 10 burpees (for the workouts I need to Q before I reach the century mark). 1 lap around the school.
Back to the front of the school.
90-90-90 Ab Workout
90 Big Boy Sit-ups
90 2CT American Hammers
90 2CT Flutterkicks
1 lap around the school.
Today’s workout is brought to you by the number 90…as in this is my 90th workout as Q. I have a confession to make, 2 of those workouts I did not write a backblast. I know, I know…I’ll try to do better than 98% for my next 90. It was quite the rainy morning, but I’m glad that we have at least a few PAX that decided to choose the harder thing. An interesting fact we learned this morning…Booger is a quarter Jewish…not too shabby! While he figures out how to celebrate this season (Big Worm proposed that Booger probably only gets 2 crazy nights), I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas! Thanks for letting me lead you today brothers! I’m looking forward to my upcoming 100th Q!
- Sign up to Q for 1st and 3rd F. (https://f3florence.org/) Go to the Menu and click on Q Calendar. Type your name in an open area next to a workout date. Do it…or Ginger may come and get you!
- I have copies of Freed to Lead…let me know if you would like to check one out from our F3 Florence library.
- If you are looking for a podcast to listen to, check out the 43 Feet F3 Nation podcast. It will be following the same curriculum we are covering in QSOURCE and contains a lot of great value. Links on the F3 Florence website.
- Tomorrow morning there is a Milk and Cookies Ruck to deliver some treats to the West Florence Fire Department. Oh yeah, there’s a patch for that!
- For 2020, I would like PAX to work on some year long challenges together. Pick at least 1. If you are a manly man, pick 2. If you are just a beast, pick all 3!
- F3TwoFiddy: 250 workouts in the year 2020. Workouts do not have to be F3, but do need to be at least 30 minutes long. You can keep track of this on twitter @F3_250. We can also keep track of this for you.
- 2020 1000 Mile Charity Challenge: 3 possible benchmarks: 300, 700, 1000 miles.
- F3100: Post to 100 F3 workouts in the year 2020!