The Pax: Flasher, Johnny 5, Dizzy, Thriller, Woolery, Noodle, Boone’s Farm, Govna’, CDC(QIC)
Conditions: 75 degrees F 97% humidity!!!
Warm up laps around Hoppa’s Yard x 2
Mosey to Parking Lot
Little Arm Circles
- Forward x 10 4CT IC
- Backwards x 10 4CT IC
- Overhead x 10 4CT IC
- Forward Claps x 10 4CT IC
Imperial Walkers x 10 4CT IC
Merkins x 10 4CT IC
Squats x 10 4CT IC
Mosey to bottom of overpass.
Burp Back Mountain
Partner up. PAX A performs burpees while PAX B runs to the top of the overpass. Flapjack until 100 total burpees have been performed.
Mosey to Hoppa’s Yard
Forest to Sea
Bear crawl ½ width of Hoppa’s Yard. Perform 5 burpees at halfway point. Crab walk next ½. Rinse and repeat, decreasing number of burpees at halfway point by 1 each time.
Mosey to parking lot
Flutterkicks x 10 4CT IC
Hello Dolly x 10 4CT IC
Boxcutters x 10 4CT IC
Thanks for letting me lead you today brothers! I’m glad that I could throw people off a bit by including a little more running and a little more hills than expected (bad day for a pre-run Dizzy). If I’m training for BRR, everyone is gonna train for BRR. But have no fear, the burpees, bear crawls, and crab walks did come. (I can’t quit you bear crawls!) If it wasn’t for the Qdrenaline, I might still be lying on the ground in Hoppa’s Yard…that humidity was brutal!
- Sign up to Q for 1st and 3rd F. (https://f3florence.org/) Go to the Menu and click on Q Calendar. Type your name in an open area next to a workout date. Do it…or Ginger may come and get you!
- I have copies of Freed to Lead…let me know if you would like to check one out from our F3 Florence library.
- Friday: Bible Study and QSource at Bojangle’s on Palmetto.
- If you are looking for a podcast to listen to, check out the 43 Feet F3 Nation podcast. It will be following the same curriculum we are covering in QSOURCE and contains a lot of great value. Links on the F3 Florence website.
- Upcoming events:
- Blue Ridge Relay: Sept. 6-7th
- Ragnar Trail: Oct. 5-6th