The Pax: Big Worm, Booger, Spirit Fingers, Paycheck, CDC(QIC)
Conditions: 68 degrees F
SSH x 10 4CT IC
Merkins x 10 4CT IC
Imperial Walkers x 10 4CT IC
Flutter Kicks x 10 4CT IC
Mosey to pick up line.
Teams of 3. PAX A Air Chairs, PAX B Planks, while PAX C sprints to the last streetlight and back. Repeat for 3 rounds and all PAX have performed each exercise.
Mosey to Rumble Hill
Start at bottom of the hill. Run to the top. Perform 5 burpees. Run back to start point. Perform 5 burpees. Rinse and repeat for 5 rounds.
Mosey to back parking lot.
Parking Lot Bear Crawls and Crab Walks
Bear crawl length of parking lot. 5 burpees. Crab Walk back to start point. 5 burpees.
Walking lunge down covered walkway.
Mosey back to front parking lot.
Plank ‘o Rama
High Plank Right Arm/Left Arm
Crab Cakes x 10 4CT IC
Right Low Side Plank
Right Low Side Plank Crunch x 5 4CT IC
Left Low Side Plank
Left Low Side Plank Crunch x 5 4CT IC
5 Burpee Buyout
Great job to everyone today! Glad we could get a few burpees in. Everyone finished the exercises more quickly than I thought, so I’m glad we had the opportunity to add in some Bear Crawls, Crab Walks, and a few more burpees. Thanks for letting me lead you today, brothers!
- Sign up to Q for 1st and 3rd F. (https://f3florence.org/) Go to the Menu and click on Q Calendar. Type your name in an open area next to a workout date. Do it…or Ginger may come and get you!
- I have copies of Freed to Lead…let me know if you would like to check one out from our F3 Florence library.
- Fridays: Bible Study and QSource !!! Bible Study will start promptly at 5:30am at Long Grain (doors will open by 5:20am). It will end at 6am and QSource will promptly start and finish at 6:30am.
- If you are looking for a podcast to listen to, check out the 43 Feet F3 Nation podcast. It will be following the same curriculum we are covering in QSOURCE and contains a lot of great value. Links on the F3 Florence website.
- Upcoming events:
- June 8th: F3 Florence 5th Anniversary Convergence at Scrooge!
- Will we be running Ragnar again this year? I hope so! BRR guys will definitely be trained up. We will have as many teams as demand requires.
Leave a Reply