The Pax: Monkey, Dunkin’, Paycheck, Yogi, Booger, Spirit Fingers, CDC(QIC)
Conditions: 62 degrees F
Little Arm Circles
- Frontward x 10 4CT IC
- Backward x 10 4CT IC
- Forward Claps x 10 4CT IC
- Overhead Claps x 10 4CT IC
Squats x 10 4CT IC
Mountain Climbers x 10 4CT IC
Run around the school x 3 times, each time finishing with 25 merkins.
*I modified this a bit, when I realized that it is a good bit further than 0.25 miles around the school.
Mosey to back parking lot.
BBS and Burpee Box Jumps. Start with 1 BBS and 10 Burpee Box Jumps and continue until completing 10 BBS and 1 Burpee Box Jump. Always equals 11.
Mosey back to parking lot.
Captain Kirk (A Groundblind Special)
1 BBS: 4 American Hammers (known by the F3 Hartsville faithful as Hartsville Hammers), 2 BBS: 8 American Hammers,…Rinse and Repeat with a 1:4 ratio until reaching 5 BBS: 20 American Hammers (for the interest of time, did not go to 10:40).
My workout routine hasn’t suffered during my Spring Break/Work Vacation, but my Queen has been running rampant. Time to rein it back in. When I write my workouts, sometimes I wonder if I’ll be able to actually do them…then I generally tell myself, do it anyway. After YHC endured Threadcount’s beatdown on Saturday, I figured I needed to think of something that wasn’t too weak. I tend to be a little heavy on the bear crawls, so I thought maybe I should see if it is possible to have a workout without them? Then, I figured I’d keep my promise and not have any regular burpees…Burpee Box Jumps it is! Thanks for letting me lead you today brothers and for offering some clarity to my misperception of distance. Time to get back to the grind!
- Sign up to Q for 1st and 3rd F. (https://f3florence.org/) Go to the Menu and click on Q Calendar. Type your name in an open area next to a workout date. Do it…or Ginger may come and get you!
- I have copies of Freed to Lead…let me know if you would like to check one out from our F3 Florence library.
- Fridays: Bible Study and QSource !!! Bible Study will start promptly at 5:30am at Long Grain (doors will open by 5:20am). It will end at 6am and QSource will promptly start and finish at 6:30am.
- If you are looking for a podcast to listen to, check out the 43 Feet F3 Nation podcast. It will be following the same curriculum we are covering in QSOURCE and contains a lot of great value. Links on the F3 Florence website.
- Upcoming events:
- May 11: The Fox is BACK!
- Will we be running Ragnar again this year? I hope so! BRR guys will definitely be trained up. We will have as many teams as demand requires.
- Prayers for Banjo and his M, Songbird, on their travels back to the states.
- Feliz cumpleaños Nurse Jackie!
Leave a Reply