The Pax: Big Worm, Spirit Fingers, Broadway, CDC(QIC)
Conditions: 60 degrees F, very windy
Little Arm Circles
- Frontward x 10 4CT IC
- Backward x 10 4CT IC
Imperial Walkers x 10 4CT IC
Flutterkicks x 10 4CT IC
Mountain Climbers x 10 4CT IC
*Big worm pulled up just when we were finishing Little Arm Circles. His reasoning: “I figured since you were Q’ing we would start a little late.” Very funny Worm…okay, so maybe we did just start.
Mosey to pick-up line.
Perform 1 burpee, then, run to target point and perform 10 Big Boy Situps, then run back to start point. Perform 2 burpees, then, run to target point and perform 9 BBS. Rinse and repeat until you have performed 10 burpees and 1 BBS.
Mosey to Rumble Hill
Hill Sprints and Planks
Partner up. PAX A planks while PAX B moseys to bottom of hill, then, sprints back up. Flapjack for 3 rounds of hill sprints each.
Mosey around to back of school.
Bear crawl and crabwalk down walkway, switching at every other pole. Return for some extra fun to bring in the 6.
Mosey to brick flower wall.
Quick Wall Work
10 Incline Merkins
10 Decline Merkins
10 Step-ups each leg
Calf raises for the 6
Mosey to parking lot
Flutterkicks x 10 4CT IC
Boxcutters x 10 4CT IC
Hello Dolly x 10 4CT IC
*I just realized while typing this that we did not do Count-a-rama or Name-a-rama. My apologies…YHC is so embarrassed.
Great job today brothers! Apologies for coming in hot this AM…hopefully everyone still got a decent amount of work done despite shaving a minute off the workout. It seemed a little chilly with the wind today, however, much warmer than my last Q on the 1st, which was 40 degrees. I’ll definitely take this over the heat and humidity any day! I’d like to take a moment and recognize Broadway for all of the hard work he has put in over the past months. I asked him this morning if he felt that his running was getting better (as we were heading over to Rumble Hill for some hill sprints). He said “no”, but I would argue with him over that. He has definitely been accelerating his 1st F. After the workout, I found out that Broadway has lost about 30 pounds since November. Strong work brother! Keep it up!
- Sign up to Q for 1st and 3rd F. (https://f3florence.org/) Go to the Menu and click on Q Calendar. Type your name in an open area next to a workout date. Do it…or Ginger may come and get you!
- I have copies of Freed to Lead…let me know if you would like to check one out from our F3 Florence library.
- Fridays: Bible Study and QSource !!! Bible Study will start promptly at 5:30am at Long Grain (doors will open by 5:20am). It will end at 6am and QSource will promptly start and finish at 6:30am. Breakfast will not be available until 6am, but you will place your order as you walk in (FYI: Don’t ask for a menu, or Karen will not be happy.)
- If you are looking for a podcast to listen to, check out the 43 Feet F3 Nation podcast. It will be following the same curriculum we are covering in QSOURCE and contains a lot of great value. Links on the F3 Florence website.
- Upcoming events:
- May 11: The Fox is BACK!
- Sept. 6-7: F3 Florence will be participating in the Blue Ridge Relay for the 1st time! We have 10 HCs so far (plus 1 maybe and 2 alternates)…plenty of time to train, so go ahead and HC if you’re interested!
- Will we be running Ragnar again this year? I hope so! BRR guys will definitely be trained up. We will have as many teams as demand requires.
- Check out this great ruck opportunity in Hartsville. http://f3hartsville.com/operation-legacy-spring-2019-hartsville-sc-goruck