The Pax: Threadcount, Spirit Fingers, Broadway, CDC (QIC)
Conditions: 40 degrees F, windy
SSH x 10 4CT IC
Little Arm Circles
- Frontward x 10 4CT IC
- Backward x 10 4CT IC
Overhead Claps x 10 4CT IC
Forward Claps x 10 4CT IC
Merkins x 10 4CT IC
Squats x 10 4CT IC
Mosey to Rumble Hill.
Rumble Hill Sprints
Sprint up the hill. Perform 10 merkins (Q mistake led us to only doing 5 merkins during the first round.) Air chair for the 6.
Mosey back down the hill. Rinse and repeat x 5 Rounds.
*After about the 2nd hill sprint, Spirit Fingers needed to mysteriously leave. He did reemerge in time to start the next exercise.
Mosey to playground.
Pair up. Partner A runs to perform 3 pull-ups while Partner B performs 5 merkins, then gets in Chillcutt position until Partner A returns. Flapjack. Rinse and Repeat for 5 minute AMRAP.
Mosey around school.
Stop for some step-ups. 20 each leg
Mosey back to parking lot.
Burpee Bear Crawl (and Crabwalk) Ladder
Bear to target point. 1 burpee. Crabwalk back to start point. 2 burpees. Bear crawl to target point. 3 burpees. Crabwalk back to start point. 4 burpees. Bear crawl to target point. 5 burpees. Crabwalk back to start point. 4 burpees. Rinse and repeat while going back down the ladder.
10 Burpee Buyout
YHC has to admit that I stayed in my car and didn’t post the shovel flag until I saw the 1st PAX, Broadway, walk up. Though we braved another unseasonably cool and windy morning, fun was had by all. And, come on guys…did you really think I wasn’t going to have any bear crawls or burpees?! At least I saved them for the end after everyone was tired. Thanks for letting me lead you today brothers!
- Sign up to Q for 1st and 3rd F. (https://f3florence.org/) Go to the Menu and click on Q Calendar. Type your name in an open area next to a workout date. Do it…or Ginger may come and get you!
- I have copies of Freed to Lead…let me know if you would like to check one out from our F3 Florence library.
- Fridays: Bible Study and QSource !!! Bible Study will start promptly at 5:30am at Long Grain (doors will open by 5:20am). It will end at 6am and QSource will promptly start and finish at 6:30am. Breakfast will not be available until 6am, but you will place your order as you walk in (FYI: Don’t ask for a menu, or Karen will not be happy.)
- If you are looking for a podcast to listen to, check out the 43 Feet F3 Nation podcast. It will be following the same curriculum we are covering in QSOURCE and contains a lot of great value. Links on the F3 Florence website.
- Upcoming events:
- Sept. 6-7: F3 Florence will be participating in the Blue Ridge Relay for the 1st time! We have 10 HCs so far (plus 1 maybe and 2 alternates)…plenty of time to train, so go ahead and HC if you’re interested!
- Will we be running Ragnar again this year? I hope so! BRR guys will definitely be trained up. We will have as many teams as demand requires.
- Check out this great ruck opportunity in Hartsville. http://f3hartsville.com/operation-legacy-spring-2019-hartsville-sc-goruck
- Ruck event in Florence THIS weekend: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/vetlife4life-22k-ruck-for-22-raising-awareness-tickets-54041225761