QIC: CDC, Spirit Fingers
The Pax: Yogi, Booger, Speedwalker, Spirit Fingers (QIC), CDC (QIC)
Conditions: 40 degrees F
SSH x 10 4CT IC
Mountain Climbers x 10 4CT IC
Little Arm Circles
- Frontward x 10 4CT IC
- Backward x 10 4CT IC
Overhead Claps x 10 4CT IC
Forward Claps x 10 4CT IC
Freddy Mercury x 10 4CT IC
Get your cinderblock and mosey to pick up line
Cinder Block Rock Slider Slide to each light pole, perform 5 burpees. Rinse and repeat to the end. (Total Burpees: 25)
Mosey to Rumble hill.
Hills and Blocks
Overhead carry cinder block to bottom of hill. Perform 10 Upright Rows. Overhead carry back to start point. Perform 10 Bicep Curls.
Mosey to back parking lot.
Bears and Blocks
Bear crawl forward, pull cinder block forward between legs, rinse and repeat until reaching Paycheck Island (named on the fly for a seemingly F3-ending fall that was nearly a fractured spine during a 2.0 workout).
Crab Block Walk
Crab walk while holding cinderblock on abdomen the remainder of the parking lot.
Grab your block and mosey to back of school to Brick “Medal” Podium
Block and Bounce
Box jump, incline merkin on cinder block x 10. Rinse and repeat x 5.
*Spirit Fingers takes over
Medal Podium AMRAP
4 stations: Decline Shoulder Taps, Box Jumps, American Hammers, and Dips. 1 PAX runs around parking lot which signals PAX to switch stations. The PAX at Station 4 then runs around the parking lot. Rinse and repeat until 3 rounds completed.
Around with Blocks
Pair up. PAX A runs around parking lot while PAX B performs exercises. Flapjack/Rinse and Repeat until all exercises are complete.
Round 1: 200 Chest Presses w/ Cinder Block
Round 2: 200 Sumo Squats w/ Cinder Block
Mosey w/ Cinder Blocks back to shovel flag.
Flutterkicks x 10 4CT IC
Dying Cockroaches x 10 4CT IC
V-ups x 10 4CT IC
BOM: Spirit Fingers
Today was a lot of fun brothers! We had a great turnout for a doubledown run. YHC and Yogi were already planning ~3 mile fun run before Bootcamp, but then Speedwalker threw down the Gauntlet with a proposed 5 mile run. Only 1 taker, however, 5 of us showed up in the gloom. 3 of us ran ~3.5 miles and 2 manly PAX ran 5 miles. It was a great warm-up on a slightly chilly Spring morning in preparation for the real celebration, a Rumble Block Party! YHC was only threatened once about getting punched in the face…that’s way better than normal. TClaps to Spirit Fingers for letting me use some of my planned material today to Co-Q, since I didn’t get to on Monday. :::glares at all Rumble PAX::: Thanks for allowing us to lead you today brothers!
- Sign up to Q for 1st and 3rd F. (https://f3florence.org/) Go to the Menu and click on Q Calendar. Type your name in an open area next to a workout date. Do it…or Ginger may come and get you!
- I have copies of Freed to Lead…let me know if you would like to check one out from our F3 Florence library.
- BIG CHANGE w/ Bible Study and QSource !!! Starting Friday. Bible Study will start promptly at 5:30am at Long Grain (doors will open by 5:20am). It will end at 6am and QSource will promptly start and finish at 6:30am. Breakfast will not be available until 6am.
- If you are looking for a podcast to listen to, check out the 43 Feet F3 Nation podcast. It will be following the same curriculum we are covering in QSOURCE and contains a lot of great value. Links on the F3 Florence website.
- Upcoming events:
- Sept. 6-7: F3 Florence will be participating in the Blue Ridge Relay for the 1st time! We have 10 HCs so far (plus 1 maybe and 2 alternates)…plenty of time to train, so go ahead and HC if you’re interested!
- Will we be running Ragnar again this year? I hope so! BRR guys will definitely be trained up. We will have as many teams as demand requires.
- Prayers for Spirit Fingers (and some guy named Feeny) on Thursday for Dancing for Our Future Stars! Feel free to check out the website https://dancingforourfuturestarsofflorence.com/ and vote for your favorite.
- Prayers for YHCs 2.0 who likely has the flu.