The Pax: Spirit Fingers, CDC (QIC)
Conditions: 44 degrees F
Little Arm Circles
- Frontward x 10 4CT IC
- Backward x 10 4CT IC
- Forward Claps x 10 4CT IC
- Overhead Claps x 10 4CT IC
Abe Vigoda x 10 4CT IC
Squats x 10 4CT IC
SSH x 10 4CT IC
Burpees x 10 OYO
Mosey to 4 Corners Street
5, 10, 15, 20 Burpees at each corner. ( ~4/10 mile loop)
Distance: ~ 100 meters from Starting Point to Target Point; Burpees: 4 count Flutter Kicks. Always add up to 11.
Blackjack w/ Workout Deck
Play hand of Blackjack against dealer. Winning hand is workout.
1st Hand: Dealer Wins! Workout: 100 Arm Circles, 17 Monkey Humpers
2nd Hand: Player 1 Wins! Workout: 20 Luge, 18 Butt Kickers
*Just as we were about to do the Monkey Humpers, a few cars began pulling into the school parking lot near us. That was awkward.
Mosey back to parking lot
Burpee Total: 115
Mileage Total: 2.4
BOM: Spirit Fingers
It kind of brought back some of my fun memories of Southpaw this morning. Not necessarily the low numbers…but the self-serving programming to my workout. YHC needs to play a little catch-up with the burpee challenge, so might as well get a kick-start this morning! Thanks for indulging me Spirit Fingers!
20For where two or three gather in my name, there I am with them.
17As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another.
- Sign up to Q for 1st and 3rd (https://f3florence.org/) Go to the Menu and click on Q Calendar. Type your name in an open area next to a workout date. Do it…or Ginger may come and get you!
- Run group tomorrow at Scrooge and Rumble!
- Are you interested in the direction of FSD1 schools and future building plans? If so, come to the Students First Steering Committee Meeting tonight, 6pm-8pm, at the Florence County Public Library.
- Want to get into the Christmas spirit with a little orchestral music, sing-a-long, and a special guest from the North Pole? Come out to the Florence Symphony Orchestra concert tonight at the FMU Performing Arts Center! The youth orchestra will be performing alongside the FSO members tonight. Concert starts at 7:30pm.
- I have copies of Freed to Lead…let me know if you would like to check one out from our F3 Florence library.