The Pax: Spirit Fingers, Booger, Dunkin’, CDC (QIC)
Conditions: 53 degrees F, wet ground, brief shower
SSH x 10 4CT IC
Little Arm Circles
- Frontward x 10 4CT IC
- Backward x 10 4CT IC
Hello Dollies x 10 4CT IC
Through the Tunnel x 10 4CT IC
Mosey to side driveway
From start point: Duck walk to 1st cone (10 yards). Perform 5 merkins. Crawl bear back to start point. Duck walk to 2nd cone (20 yards). Perform 10 merkins. Crawl bear back to start point. Duck walk to 3rd cone (30 yards). Perform 15 merkins. Crawl bear back to start point. Duck walk to 4th cone (40 yards). Perform 20 merkins. Crawl bear back to start point. Duck walk to 5th cone (50 yards). Perform 25 merkins. Crawl bear back to start point.
Mosey near Rumble Hill to “The Wall”
- Dirty Hookup x 10 4CT IC
(4 count exercise. Plank facing wall with eyes on wall. “1” Right hand raised to press against the wall. “2” left hand raised to press against the wall. “3” Right hand down to ground. “4” Left hand down.
*I’m thinking this will be a little easier when the asphalt isn’t so wet and muddy. Still, I think this exercise will have to make another appearance.
- Donkey Kick-offs
(Perform 5 donkey kicks. On the 5th donkey kick, hold feet to the wall for 5 seconds. Next, perform 10 donkey kicks and 10 second hold.
- Hello Dollies x 10 4CT IC
- Double Merkin Burpees x 10 4CT IC
(Burpee w/ 2 merkins)…This was the exercise that YHC could not remember this morning (Weinke Withdrawal), so it was substituted with Hello Dollies again…the only “D” exercise I could think of at the time.
Dora 1-2-3 with a twist. Exercises: 100 merkins, 200 Big Boy Sit-ups, 300 Squats. Partner A begins exercises while Partner B sprints to Cone 1, performs 1 burpee, sprints back to start point, sprints to Cone 2, performs 2 burpees, sprints back to start point, sprints to Cone 3, performs 3 burpees, sprints back to start point. Flapjack until all reps are complete.
*Full disclosure: We were running short on time and only completed the merkins and big boys. Maybe if we had done LBCs instead. Anyway, YHC still felt pretty tired afterwards. Booger suggested 300 squat homework for all PAX in attendance.
Thanks for taking the DRP, letting me lead you to drive on today brothers, providing the downPAINment doing dirty dangerous difficult things. Even if our duckwalks were slowly evolving to a more upright position, I think we still got a decent workout. Without some of the other Rumble regulars, we were the 40+ Foursome….a formidable foe in the fight against failure, fartsacking, and fatpants. Hmmm….maybe my next workout will be brought to you by the letter “F”? Go EH someone TODAY and fight Sad Clown Syndrome in Florence!
17As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another.
- Sign up to Q for 1st and 3rd (https://f3florence.org/) Go to the Menu and click on Q Calendar. Type your name in an open area next to a workout date. Do it…or Ginger may come and get you!
- F3 Florence Christmas Party, Friday, December 14th, 5:30-6:15am. Come out and have some breakfast, fellowship, see the awards ceremony, and compete in the Golden Hammer Challenge! There is a Survey Monkey to nominate your favorite PAX in 7 categories. Another survey will go out with the top nominations to vote on. Please take a few minutes to participate!
- Prayers for everyone going back to school today, students, parents, and teachers. Kids can get a little crazy this time of year!
- Prayers for Monkey’s shoulder.
- I have copies of Freed to Lead…let me know if you would like to check one out from our F3 Florence library.