The Pax: Brim, Swan (RESPECT), Little Tony, Scott Conchlin (FNG-Blindspot: WELCOME!), Thriller (RESPECT), Knobby, Flasher, Belding (RESPECT), Pinto, Thunderbird, Yogi, Big Worm, Johnny 5, CDC (QIC)
Conditions: 49 degrees F, wet, muddy
Warm-up Indian Run around hoppa’s yard x 2 laps
“Shock and Awe”
Burpee Countdown: 10 burpees OYO … 9 burpees OYO … 8 burpees OYO …etc…2 burpees OYO …
Here we stop to ask Flasher what the next exercise is going to be. “Ten burpees, OYO,” is the confident reply. Such a smart guy…ruining my trick…okay smart guy…
YOU’RE STILL WRONG!
20 burpees OYO!
Mosey to Hoppa’s Yard
Modified Jerome WOD
1) Partner A buddy carries Partner B the length of Hoppa’s Yard.
2) Partner A sprints back to start point while Partner B performs 10 burpees.
3) Partner A lunges to 1st cone, perform 5 burpees, lunge to 2nd cone, perform 5 burpees, lunge to target point (HAHA….I guess I should have glanced at my weinke…I actually intended only 2 burpees at each cone!)
4)Partner A fireman drags Partner B to start point.
Tunnel of Love
*Everyone loves this exercise so much. Other than Big Worm telling me that he hates me as I low crawled under him…everytime…everyone else pretty much consigned to performing the called exercise without much complaint.
Mosey back to parking lot
Knerkins x 10 4CT IC
Flutterkicks x 20 4CT IC
Hello Dollys x 10 4CT IC
Boxcutters x 10 4CT IC
I can’t tell you how blessed I feel to be able to say that I’ve been a part of F3 Florence and F3 Nation for 3 year now! I am sure that the bonds that have been forged in the gloom with all of you are something that will endure for a lifetime. There are things that I have accomplished in these 3 years that I would never have even considered before. Your prayers, encouragement, texts, calls, tweets, messages, etc… continue to help me during the highs and lows that life inevitably brings. Let’s continue to lean upon each other as we become better men, better fathers, better husbands, better friends, and better brothers. I promise to keep bringing the pain, and taking that daily red pill to work together through the downPAINment. Here’s to another year of Fitness, Fellowship, and Faith! I’m looking forward to serving as our Nantan. My goals for F3 Florence: 1)Be a High Impact Man, a HIM. 2)Be dedicated to forcible contact to strong effect. 3) Be a Disrupter, that Somebody who makes things happen. 4)Be a world-beater…an enemy of the status quo, despised by Goo Nation for the threat we pose to its continued existence. 5) Continuing to see F3 grow in our area so that we can fight SadClown Syndrome together!
Iron Sharpens Iron. Let’s continue to hold each other accountable and sharpen one another in the days and years to come!
Ecclesiastes 4: 9-12
9Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their labor: 10If either of them falls down, one can help the other up. But pity anyone who falls and has no one to help them up. 11Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm. But how can one keep warm alone? 12Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.
17As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another.
- Sign up to Q for 1st and 3rd (https://f3florence.org/) Go to the Menu and click on Q Calendar. Type your name in an open area next to a workout date.
- F3 Florence Christmas Party, Friday, December 14th, 5:30-6:15am
- Eat your Thanksgiving meals guilt-free. Sign up to run the 6th Annual Turkey Trot. This 5K starts at 8:30am on Thanksgiving morning, November 22nd at Briggs Elementary: turkeytrotflorence.com
- Whosoever Church, Dipstick
- Prayers for Mrs. Paula who is having her gallbladder removed today
- Pray for Swan’s dad cancer and pain/mom’s Alzheimer’s
- Praise for Swan’s wife after 2nd operation, with improved pain relief
- Pray for those at Mcleod still affected by prior storms
- Praise for Thunderbird’s mom’s health