The Pax: Big Worm, Spirit Fingers, Paycheck, CDC (QIC)
Conditions: 79 degrees F, humidity high
SSH x 10 4CT IC
Imperial Walkers x 10 4CT IC
Through the Tunnel x 10 4CT IC
10 Burpees OYO
Mosey to Rumble Hill
Burp Back Mountain
Partner A runs down and up the hill while Partner B does burpees. Rinse and repeat until each group completes 100 total burpees.
*Big Worm suggested we go to 150, so YHC obliged.
Mosey to pick-up drive.
High Plank, Right Arm, Left Arm, High Plank
Shoulder Taps x 10 4CT IC
Perform 10 merkins. Run to target point and perform 1 Big Boy Sit-up. Return to start point and perform 9 merkins. Run to target point and perform 2 BBS. Rinse and repeat until performing 1 merkin at start point and 10 BBS at target point.
Mosey to parking lot.
Flutterkicks x 10 4CT IC
Boxcutters x 10 4CT IC
Hello Dollys x 10 4CT IC
BOM: Spirit Fingers
Glad our AOs were up and running today! YHC has been fighting a respiratory illness that would just not go away and laziness that would just not go away for a while now…so I’m thankful to be needed to substitute Q today. My apologies to Big Worm for the repetitiveness of today’s workout. It appears that it was very similar to a workout about one month ago at Rumble (which I discovered when I started writing out this BB). But…since burpees and running up and down hills are such a crowd pleaser, I doubt anyone minded. Thanks for letting me lead you today brothers!
- Sign up to Q for 1st and 3rd (https://f3florence.org/) Go to the Menu and click on Q Calendar. Type your name in an open area next to a workout date.
- Prayers for everyone with damage during the hurricane and those that continue to be impacted by it.
- Rumble Run Group tomorrow!
- We need an extra runner for Ragnar…come on brother!
- Warpath is Wednesday…don’t leave Moped stranded again