QIC: Thunderbird, Squatter, Big Worm, CDC
The Pax: Nurse Jackie, Chickenhawk, Dizzy, Thriller, Swan (RESPECT), Pikachu, Flo, Bridesmaid, Spam (RESPECT), Belding (RESPECT), Milton, Fender, Bobby B, Ginger, Spirit Fingers, Breadstick, Johnny Five, Banjo, Brim, Pinto, Ready Mix, Dunkin’, Threadcount, Jefferson, Booger, Flanders, Clarice (Kind of), CDC(QIC), Thunderbird (QIC), Squatter (QIC), Big Worm (QIC)
Conditions: ~70 degrees F, hot and humid
Mosey to Hoppa’s Yard
- SSH x 27 4CT IC (27?!!! Q got distracted by the PAX pointing out that he dropped his weinke/tissue)
- Imperial Walkers x 20 4CT IC
- Merkins x 10 4CT IC
- Big Arm Circles x 10 4CT IC Frontwards, x 10 4CT IC Backwards
- Through the Tunnel x 20 4CT IC
- Squats x 20 4CT IC
- WTF Isometrics x 10 4CT IC, switch hands, x 10 4CT IC
- Finally…someone paying attention to our internal and external rotation
- Dying Cockroach x 20 4CT IC
*PAX counted off to divide into 3 groups, then rotated through 3 stations x 15 minutes each.
Mosey to baseball outfield.
- Flutterkicks x 20 4CT IC
- Boxcutters x 20 4CT IC
- Hello Dollys x 20 4CT IC
Bear-muda Triangle Variation
- Bear crawl to Cone 1. Perform 10 jump squats. Bear crawl to Cone 2. Perform 10 jump squats. Bear crawl to Cone 3. For variety, do 10 jump squats.
- Split PAX into 2 groups. Separate groups ~25-30 yards apart. Group 1 does Lt. Dan’s (2:1) until they reach Group 2. Group 2 holds Al Gore. Upon arrival, Group 1 holds Al Gore while Group 2 Lt. Dan’s back. Round 2: Group 1 does Lt. Dan’s (4:2) while Group 2 holds 6 inches. Flapjack. Round 3 (for 1st and 2nd rotations): Group 1 does Lt. Dan’s (6:4) while Group 2 planks. Flapjack.
Mosey to picnic tables.
Squatter’s Upper Body Pain Train
- 5 Pull-ups
- 31 Dips
- 20 One arm incline merkins (10 each arm)
- 14 4CT Flutterkicks
- Dead hang for the six
- 5 Pull-ups
- 31 Up/Down Planks on Picnic Tables (Count each time hand touches the ground)
- 20 BBS
- 14 Decline merkins
- Dead hang for the six
Mosey to tennis courts.
Big Worm’s Cardiac Corners
4 Corners w/ Burpees
- 5 burpees at 1st corner
- 3 burpees at 2nd corner
- 1 burpee at 3rd corner
- 14 burpees at 4th corner
*Rinse and repeat for all 3 tennis courts (total of 12 corners and 69 burpees)
*Plank-o-rama for the six
4 Hand Release Merkins at each corner of 1st tennis court until time to switch
Good words by Thunderbird this morning. Reminiscing of his 1st phone call to Sway in Columbia prior to the F3 Florence launch, Sway asked, “David, how often do you regularly associate with men that are not your son’s best friends’ dads or your wife’s best friends’ husbands? Tbird’s answer was, “never”. Sway then pointed out, “That’s what’s wrong with you and why you’re a sad clown.” The 1st F is what brings you to F3, but it’s the 2nd F and the 3rd F that keeps you there…that changes you from a sad clown into a High Impact Man. We are made to fellowship with other men…we need it and thrive on it. Through various crazy events; mud runs, GORUCK events, freezing cold 5:30 AM runs, wild beatdowns, Spartans and other OCRs, road races, trail races, double and tripledowns…relationships through F3 have been built, strengthened, and continue to be. We are thankful for all the brothers that make up F3 Florence and thankful for F3 Nation in general. 4 years is just the start brothers…let’s continue to accelerate! SYITG!
- We are back to business as usual starting Monday. Sign up to Q for 1st and 3rd F https://f3florence.org/) Go to the Menu and click on Q Calendar. Type your name in an open area next to a workout date. F3 is all about invigorating male community leadership. Q’ing a workout is a great start! June is wide open!
- Congrats to Milton for losing the most weight of any F3 Florence PAX in the past 4 years!
- Congrats to Milton for gaining the most weight of any F3 Florence PAX in the past 4 years!
- A few extra manly PAX murphed prior to the main event (Pinto, Big Worm, Swan) or ran (Squatter, Spirit Fingers, Dunkin’), or just ran and didn’t stay for the workout (I’m looking at you Clarice).
- Sadly, Uhaul announced yesterday that he and his family will be relocating to Waycross, GA at the end of the month. His absence will be greatly felt in Florence. A consistent source of encouragement, motivation, a true HIM, Uhaul brought GORUCK and Team Spearhead to F3 Florence. I can’t say enough good things about this guy. Plans for a proper send-off with a Uhaul-style beatdown are currently underway. Our loss is Waycross’ gain. Be on the look-out for the newest F3 AO and Ruck Club within the next year!