The Pax: Flanders, Nurse Jackie (Welcome Back!), Swan (Respect), Spam (Respect), Squatter, Mr. Rogers, Knobby, Leia (FNG-Luke Scott), Milton, Kingpin (Respect), Foxy (Welcome Back!), Thriller, Sparkles, Pinto, Fender, CDC (QIC)
Conditions: 54 degrees F, a little breezy
Little Arm Circles x 10 Forward 4CT IC, x 10 Backward 4CT IC, Forward claps x 10 4CT IC, Overhead claps x 10 4CT IC
Knerkins x 10 4CT IC
Mountain Climbers x 10 4CT IC
Through the Tunnel x 10 4CT IC
Mosey to Tennis Practice Wall
People’s Chair Merkins: Everyone sits against the wall, then, one by one, each PAX performs 5 merkins, then returns to People’s Chair.
Mosey to Hoppa’s Yard
PAX starts with 1 rep of burpees, runs to the opposite side of Hoppa’s Yard and does 10 reps of Big Boy Sit-ups. PAX returns back to start point and does 2 burpees, rinse and repeat. The sum of the two exercises should always add up to 11.
Fun Animal Parade Around Hoppa’s Yard
Bear Crawl ½ perimeter of Hoppa’s Yard, then switch to:
Crab Walk the remainder ½ perimeter of Hoppa’s Yard to return to start point.
Pattycake Merkins x 10 (20 merkins, aka only count with right hand pattycake)
Junkyard Dogs x 10 (Yes, each PAX does 10 JYDs, not 5 each!!! Quit asking me and CTHT!-Choose The Harder Thing for non-Pathfinders)
Mosey to Parking Lot
Out of time for flutterkicks/protractor/boxcutters/planks/back planks #sadface #tears
This is pretty much the same message from last year, and it still holds true today. I can’t tell you how happy I am to be able to say that I’ve been with you guys for 2 year now! I am sure that the bonds that have been forged in the gloom with all of you are something that will endure for a lifetime. There are things that I have accomplished in the 2 years that I would never have even considered before. Your prayers, encouragement, texts, calls, tweets, messages, etc… continue to help me during the highs and lows that life inevitably brings. I look forward to continuing to battle with each of you as we become better husbands, fathers, friends, mentors, and workers together. I promise to keep bringing the pain, and taking that daily red pill to work together through the downpainment that you other Qs bring as well. Here’s to a year of Fitness, Fellowship, and Faith! Here’s to many more years yet to come! Thank you brothers!
- Prayers for Texas and our country
- 2nd F Opportunity: Tonight! Regal Swamp Fox Stadium 14, 7:00 PM, Thor: Ragnorak. Thunder will reign!
- Prayers for Swan’s Aunt and all of her family during her treatment
- Praise for Swan’s wife’s health this year.
- F3 Florence Christmas Party, December 8th, 5:30-6:15am, Indoor vs Outdoor. Knobby is organizing and it is sure to be fun. Looking forward to some wild superlatives. (I’ll make sure to come up with one for Knobby, since I’m sure he’ll leave himself out…haha!)
- Guess what guys? We have an F3 Florence Website! You’re probably reading this back blast on it! It’s pretty awesome and a great place to post your back blasts (ahem…keep the standard). Don’t worry, just post what you did. You don’t have to shirk your work responsibilities to write some ridiculously verbose prose like some people do. If you need access to post, and most of you do, there is a link to request. Yogi or myself will give you access.
- Pray for Nurse Jackie. Let’s hold him accountable…lift him up…and continue to encourage our brother!
Ecclesiastes 4: 9-12
9Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their labor: 10If either of them falls down, one can help the other up. But pity anyone who falls and has no one to help them up. 11Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm. But how can one keep warm alone? 12Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.