The Pax: Yogi, Frodo, Knobby, CDC (QIC)
Conditions: 57 degrees
SSH x 10 4CT IC
Imperial Walkers x 10 4CT IC
Squats x 10 4CT IC
Flutter Kicks x 10 4CT IC
BBS x 10 OYO
Mosey to bottom of Rumble Hill
Run to target point. 10 merkins. Run to start point and perform 1 BBS. Rinse and repeat, decreasing merkins and increasing BBS by 1 until performing 1 merkin: 10 BBS.
Mosey to back parking lot.
Box jump (or step-up each leg), immediately go into 5 incline merkins. Rinse and repeat for 5 rounds.
Mosey to roundabout
10 Burpees OYO
Mosey to flag
Flutterkicks x 20 4CT IC
Boxcutters x 20 4CT IC
Hello Dollys x 20 4CT IC
The great thing about Qing a workout is that you get to do whatever it is you need for whatever event might be coming up. I needed some hill work…but not too much mileage…so here we are. Yogi and Frodo were leading the way. YHC told Knobby that maybe I needed to tear a meniscus so I can run faster…Tclaps Frodo! Thanks for letting me lead you today brothers!
- We have copies of Freed to Lead…let me know if you would like to check one out from our F3 Florence library.
- If you are looking for a podcast to listen to, check out the 43 Feet, COT, and Roundtable Links on the F3 Florence website.
- GrowRuck 22 in Myrtle Beach is happening April 30th -May 1st. Breakdown is 2nd F gathering Friday night. F3 Bootcamp Saturday morning followed by Coffeeteria and then GrowSchool (leadership training with F3 philosophy). Saturday night, Ruck CSAUP w/ cadre (equivalent to a Tough). You can go to some or all of this! https://f3nation.com/growruck/
- Prayers for Knobby’s cousin and family.
- Prayers for Frodo and upcoming surgery…he’ll have to be out at least a few days, I suppose.
- Follow our Ville to Ville Craft Brew Relay team on FB, Instagram, Twitter: FThree Sheets, to see our team preparation and follow us during the race and post-race fun!
- May 8th, QSource is re-launching! 6:30 before Saturday bootcamp. Come learn some F3 philosophy, the G3L (how to Get Right, Live Right, Lead Right, and Leave Right)!