The Pax: Yogi, Sharpie, Clarice, Geppetto, Knobby, CDC (QIC)
Conditions: 40 degrees F, wet and cold
SSH x 10 OYO
Little Arm Circles (Forward) x 10 4CT IC
Little Arm Circles (Backward) x 10 4CT IC
Forward Claps x 10 4CT IC
Overhead Claps x 10 4CT IC
Imperial Walkers x 10 4CT IC
*Yogi pulled up around now and I was tempted to do Through the Tunnel just for him, but decided to mosey instead.
Mosey to the Square Garden
Step-Ups x 10 each leg OYO
Dips x 10 OYO
Incline Merkins x 10 OYO
Mosey to 4 Corner Street
5 Merkins/5 Squats at each corner
5 Burpees at each corner
Air Chair for the six
Mosey to back parking lot
1 BBS/10 Merkins…rinse and repeat until 10 BBS/1 Merkin
Plank for the six
Mosey to Rumble Hill
Hill Land to Sea
The PAX runs down the hill, then bear crawls back up halfway, completing the remainder by crabwalk.
Mosey back to Launchpad
Right Arm Up
Left Arm Up
Total Distance: 2 miles
Non-BOM (with an appropriate 6 feet distance): Knobby
It is always tough to compete against a VQ, particularly one performed by someone as beloved as Web! From what I heard, Web brought the downPAINment for a STRONG VQ…nice work brother! I was worried I might be working out by myself, but I knee that one way or another, a workout at Rumble was going to be done and a BB was going to be created…because I can’t wait to hit 200 Qs (think of all the reps!!!). I appreciate the brothers that came to Rumble today to avoid excessive running…and ended up getting 2 miles in anyway! It was quite soggy today. YHC found that out during the crabwalk and did a little “off-roading” in some mud. My attempt to find a slightly drier place for BBS was futile, as none was to be found. I think I need to figure out something a little harder next time…Yogi and Geppetto looked like they were just warming up. Thanks for letting me lead you today brothers!
- Familiarize yourself with F3 Florence social distancing recommendations.
- We have copies of Freed to Lead…let me know if you would like to check one out from our F3 Florence library.
- If you are looking for a podcast to listen to, check out the 43 Feet and COT Links on the F3 Florence website.
- Prayers for members of the PAX and their families that are dealing with COVID. Praise to those that have recovered and are continuing to improve daily.
- Prayers for Pinto and his family.
- Prayers for Foxy’s neighbor Carter Campbell.