The Pax: Squatter, Spirit Fingers, Bridesmaid, Booger, Yogi, Knobby, CDC (QIC)
Conditions: 59 degrees F
SSH x 10 4CT IC
Through the Tunnel x 10 4CT IC
Little Arm Circles x 10 4CT IC (Forward, Backwards)
Forward Claps x 10 4CT IC
OH Claps x 10 4CT IC
Mosey to Rumble Hill
Burpee Mountain Ladder
Perform 1 burpee. Run to bottom of the hill. Perform 2 burpees. Rinse and repeat until performing 10 burpees.
Plank for the six.
Mosey to back parking lot
30 Step-ups (15 each leg)
Rinse and repeat x 5
Mosey back to flag
Plank ‘o’ Rama
Right Arm Up
Left Arm Up
Right Leg Up
Left Leg Up
Some days you just have to keep it simple. Today was that day. Also, as promised, there were no bear crawls during my entire workout…I can always leave that for Saturday! Fortunately, I believe we still got some work in. It was great to have Squatter join us over at Rumble. It was also great to have Booger return to the gloom to beast the workout…I guess he’s been sneaking around with that girl in the mirror to stay in shape. Thanks for letting me lead you today brothers!
- Check out F3 Florence social distancing recommendations.
- We have copies of Freed to Lead…let me know if you would like to check one out from our F3 Florence library.
- If you are looking for a podcast to listen to, check out the 43 Feet F3 Nation podcast. Links on the F3 Florence website.
- Prayers for those affected by COVID
- Run/Ruck day at Scrooge and Rumble!
- Next Ramp Building Day is Friday, 12/18. Activities will begin at 6:30 am and will continue throughout the day, and completed on Saturday morning if not done on Friday. Text Nurse Jackie at 843-610-4825 to let him know if you can help and what time. Address for the project is: 425 Wilson Rd., Florence, SC 29506