When: Monday 02.03.2020
The Pax, In Order of Appearance: Wee Man, Booger, CDC
Conditions: 50 and clear. Conducive for some Acceleration!
1) Warmup: Big Arm Circles; low slow prisoner squat, plank, double mountain climbers (1/2 burpee)
Mosey to flagpole/planter box
2): Incline Merkins; Gas pumpers; Dragon Flag(Bruce Lee Leg Raises); Low plank; Decline Plank R arm/ L arm; Decline Merkins
3): Burpee Indian Runs- Pax at back does 1 burpee, sprints to front of jogging group. Claremont>Margaret>Wisteria, then at Ridgeline Drive…
5): Mosey to rock pile.
Pax Partner up, 1 rock per 2 Pax. 2 Pax back to back, rotate and pass rock. 10X; Switch directions.
All Pax choose a rock
6) Alternate Movments at each telphone pole.
Start with Stone lunges then when telephone pole is reached, 8 Boulder stability Merkins. 4 with left hand on rock, 4 with right hand on rock.
Overhead carry to next telephone pole, then 8 overhead presses, rinse and repeat at each pole all the way to the grassy knoll.
7): Boulder Toss! Stand at the curb. Pick up rock. Toss rock. Pick up rock, toss rock. Turn around, 2 more rinse and repeat 5 minutes. Caveman sounds ensue. Sometimes rocks get overthrown, 1 rock breaks/gets replaced…adapt and overcome; We survive.
8): Feet on curb, Stability Merkins (1 hand on rock 10 LH 10RH).
Overhead Carry 25 yards
RockLunges 25 yards
Overhead Carry to platform…low on time…skip platform rock American Hammers & Rock Gas Pumpers to get in 2 more jailbreaks…
Rock Mosey to lit sign. 8-12 Deadlift-to-curls. Toss Rock into grass.
Mosey to top of Ridgeline Dr.
9): Ridgeline Dr.
Backwards mosey down Ridgeline Drive
Rinse and repeat
Return Rocks, Mosey to launchpad
- Sign up to Q for 1st and 3rd F. (https://f3florence.org/) Go to the Menu and click on Q Calendar. Type your name in an open area next to a workout date. Do it…
- @mkfoxworth/CDC has copies of Freed to Lead…let him know if you would like to check one out from our F3 Florence library.
- If you are looking for a podcast to listen to, check out the 43 Feet F3 Nation podcast. Links on the F3 Florence website.
- Keep track of your 2020 challenges! Let me know if you need help!
- F3TwoFiddy: 250 workouts in the year 2020. Workouts do not have to be F3, but do need to be at least 30 minutes long. You can keep track of this on twitter @F3_250. We can also keep track of this for you.
- 2020 1000 Mile Charity Challenge: 3 possible benchmarks: 300, 700, 1000 miles.
- F3100: Post to 100 F3 workouts in the year 2020!
- 3rd F: Post to F3 Bible study, a different Bible study, F3 volunteer Opportunities, etc…
- Upcoming Events:
- February 8th: F3 Hartsville, The Fox. This is an awesome event and it’s free! New to this year: There will be a 4.5 mile loop with pain stations. You may complete 1, 2, or 3 loops. Ruckers must complete 3 loops. Afterwards, there is plenty of 2nd F with BBQ and Beer! There is also a Kids Run! Let me know if you are interested.
- 8th Annual Pacing for Pieces: March 14th
- We have a “team” to raise money. Donate…share on social media platforms so friends can donate…and sign up to run. F3 has a promotional code: F3guys
- CDC’d like to see what level of interest we have in these events
- Ragnar Trail: Richmond: April 24th-25th (So far, very little.)
- Tuna Relay: Raleigh: October 24-25th