PAX (13): Dizzy; Ginger; Govn’a; Belding; Flanders; Swan; Banjo; Big Worm; Bobby V; Thrilla; BoonsFarm; Jonny V; Paycheck (QIC)
Big Arm Circles x 10
Reverse x 10
Squats x 10
Mountain Climbers x 10
Shoulder Taps x “ 10 ”
Squats x 10
Mosey to Approximately the Stop Sign, 10 Burpees
Mosey to Sidewalk at Approximately the Fire Station and Demonstrate F3 to Traffic the Art of the Side Straddle Hop in Cadence, x 20
Mosey to Rail Trail Parking Garage, 10 Burpees
Rail Trail-Indian Run until 1 sprint each, halt; 10 Burpees
About face, Indian Run; 10 Burpees
Mosey to Sidewalk Approximately Across from Scrooge, Side Straddle Hops x 20 in cadence
Mosey to Field of Dreams.
T H E
T H A N G…
Station x 10
Bear crawl or lunge to a station, if more than 2 PAX @ a station go to the least busy. Modify as appropriate.
Home Plate: 50lb Kettlebell swings
1st Base: 20 lb Wood Choppers
2nd Base: 50lb bag squats
3rd Base: 20 lb Wood Choppers
RF: 10 Burpees
Center Field: 50 lb Sandbag Squats
Left Field: 20 lb kettlebell rows
Pitcher’s Mound: Sledghammer vs old doormat roll
Congrats to Bobby V on landing a job with the FDA!
* Sign up to Q for 1st and 3rd F. (https://f3florence.org/) Go to the Menu and click on Q Calendar. Type your name in an open area next to a workout date. Do it…or Ginger may come and get you!
* CDC has copies of Freed to Lead…let me know if you would like to check one out from our F3 Florence library.
* Fridays: Bible Study and QSource !!! Bible Study will start promptly at 5:30am at Long Grain (doors will open by 5:20am). It will end at 6am and QSource will promptly start and finish at 6:30am.
* If you are looking for a podcast to listen to, check out the 43 Feet F3 Nation podcast. It will be following the same curriculum we are covering in QSOURCE and contains a lot of great value. Links on the F3 Florence website.
* Upcoming events:
* Will we be running Ragnar again this year? I hope so! BRR guys will definitely be trained up.