Date: December 01, 2018
Pinto (7 Minute Fellowship pre Q/Post WEIGHTED Murph: We established that Mott’s Apple Juice Boxes are the perfect size for his weight vest’s drink pouch and wished him luck on his 20th Annual AIDS Walk. We were not sure if he had done it all 20 times because he didn’t tell us that. Also, he did not tell us if he was carrying a weapon even though he did tell us his weight vest had a holster for a gun. So mysterious.)
- 12 Big Arm Circles, X2
- 10 Windmills
- 20 Imperial Walkers
- 20 Side Straddle Hops
Mosey to Rail Trail
Grease the Groove, ~ 20 min
- HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) 30’s & 90’s X 5. Run at ~80% for 30 seconds; Jog for no more than 90 seconds, Rinse/repeat x5
- Chose appropriate start/stop targets, for ~50 Yards of sprinting and sprint to it, best effort; Recover mosey jog for ~20-50 yards based on cadence x 3.
√ Mosey from Rail Trail’s stop sign to Scrooge’s Entrance stop sign with 0 pedestrian deaths.
Good ‘ol Ball Practice®, 5-10 min
- Partner (A): Run to Post #5 (Tall posts are behind outfield; begin count from foul ball fence)from Left Field; Partner (B): Burpees Goal: 50 Burpees
Accelerate, ~30 min
- #DEATHMARCHERS (Lexicon Patent Pending?) Prisoner Split Squat Walks from Scrooge entrance stop sign to painted right-of-way arrow.
- Mosey to Tennis Court
4 Corners: 10 Reps of Y: Tennis Court perimeter was utilized.
- First Set of 5x: Y= Prisoner Squats; Murkins; Burpees; Side Straddle Hops
- 2x: Modify for abdominal emphasis; knee tendon de-emphasis: Y= Freddie Mercuries; Murkins; Flutter Kicks; Side Straddle Hops
Circle Line of Trust/ Ball Line of Man- Ginger
Moleskin: The leaves sure are pretty today, because in the fall, they change colors. That’s pretty neat, huh. – Jack Handey
17As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another.
- Continue the prayers of Thanksgiving post-Thanksgiving.
- Sign up to Q for 1st and 3rd (https://f3florence.org/) Go to the Menu and click on Q Calendar. Type your name in an open area next to a workout date. Do it…or Ginger may come and get you!
- F3 Florence Christmas Party, Friday, December 14th, 5:30-6:15am. Come out and have some breakfast, fellowship, see the awards ceremony, and compete in the Golden Hammer Challenge! There is a Survey Monkey to nominate your favorite PAX in 7 categories. Another survey will go out with the top nominations to vote on. Please take a few minutes to participate!