AO: Rumble Date: June 8, 2022
PAX (6): Banana, Ginger, Sharpie, Spirit Fingers, Yogi, Paycheck(QIC)
On a beautiful Summer morning, 6 PAX took their DRP at Wednesday’s Rumble AO. With the welcome and mission administered and no new FNG’s, we got after it.
- Side Straddle Hops x10
- High Knees x 10
- Bonnie Blair Squats x 10 – Bonnie Blair (alternating jump lunge each leg), + squat
Rinse & Repeat 3 rounds
- Inchworm x 10
- Shoulder Taps x10
- Hand Release Merkin x 10
Rinse & Repeat 3 rounds
Pax lined up and we Indigenous-Person Moseyed from launchpad down Cheraw Drive to the stop sign 0.25 miles away at Ridgeland’s Bunny Slope. 6 Pax partnered up.
- Station 1: Ridgeland Bunny Slope– Jailbreaks and Rock King Makers
- Partner A ran to the stop sign at the bottom of Ridgeland. At the stop sign, he performed 10 shoulder taps, then jailbroke to the top.
- Partner B picked out a rock from the rock pile to perform King Makers (Rock Merkin to Deadlift, to Curl, to Overhead Press) until Partner A returned.
- Rinse and repeat 3 rounds each.
Station 2: Chain Gang
For this one, Pax found the 50 yard straightaway in the carpool line, and formed a perpendicular rock line 15 yards back from Lightpole 1 to perform prescribed rock work.
The furthest man on the right was elected Running man. His job was to mosey to lightpole 1. Upon arriving at lightpole 1 he then was to jailbreak to Lightpole 2, jailbreak back to lightpole 1, then mosey to the opposite side of the chain gang to do work. Upon the return of Running Man, all pax rotate to the right one rock, and the new man on the right is elected Running Man.
- Line up sideways with rock at feet, with room for exercises at beginning of straight away in carpool line.
- 50 yard dash: Pax on far right becomes Running Man upon return of current Running Man; abandons rock and run as prescribed above. Exercises change upon Running Man returning to opposite side (left); all pax rotate to the right.
- While 1 Pax runs, Pax perform an exercise. Rotate to the right upon each return, until you are the Man on the Right and it is your turn to run.
- King Makers
- Overhead Press
- Overhead Tricep Extensions
- Good Mornings
- Repeat until you have completed the exercise you missed running (9 rounds, 2 runs)
- Return rocks to rock pile at top of Ridgeland
- Fartlek to Launchpad
- Pax alternate mosey and jailbreak upon arrival at each lightpole along carpool line then down Cheraw Drive.
- Heels to Heaven x 10
- Hands to Heaven/ Plank Travoltas x 10 (High plank. Right hand to left pocket to point to sky)
- Low Plank x 30 seconds
Rinse and repeat 3 rounds
1): #Ruckclub- 15 Mile Ruck This Friday Night! BE BRIGHT!
15 Mile Night Ruck Information!
This Friday Night! 6/10/22
Meet at Maple Park, Corner of King St and Alexander St.
Please arrive 15 minutes early at 8:45pm
9:00PM – New start time- liftoff time
15 Mile Ruck as a group (AKA Keep up )
What to Bring
A rucksack (GR1 or Rucker recommended)
Ruck Plate = to your weight requirement
If you weigh >150 lbs = 30 lb. Ruck Plate (or equivalent)
If you weigh < 150 lbs = 20 lb. Ruck Plate (or equivalent)
Hydration Bladder: Source 3L recommended
Nalgene bottle (1L) or equivalent (electrolytes recommended)
Participants may also bring Oral Rehydration Salts (or comparable) in case water resupply is harder
Reflective Ruck Bands (or equivalent) on your ruck
Headlamp with extra batteries
First Aid Kit – Personal
Gloves (1 pair) Not medical gloves, working gloves
Photo ID and $20 cash just in case
Cell Phone (edited)
Pinned by Pack
2): Sharpie’s 2nd Annual Hot Dogs and Salt Potatoes!
3): #bookclub is starting a new book this Friday at 12PM. Location: Mi Tierra.
In a Pit with a Lion on a snowy day by Mark Batterson
4): #challengeofthemonth- 2 Minute Plank! Yes there is a Slack Channel waiting for your green check mark for today!
Join Slack Groups by going to Home, then ‘Add Channel’ for more!
The F3 Florence info bot is 843.942.9060. Refer any new pax to it!
Great work done by the guys this morning. Well done. YHC took us out in prayer, then we said the pledge.
Honored as always,