The Pax (9):
- Pre-Ruck/Run: Speedwalker, Wee Man, Paycheck
- Bootcamp: Bridesmaid, Bunker, Dipstick, Monkey, Mr. Rogers, Sharpie, Wee-Man, Paycheck (QIC)
Warmup: x 10. In Cadence/ 1-2-3 “BUC-EES”:
- Shoulders/The Guns: Overhead,Claps;Foward Claps; Big Arm Circles (foward; back); Cherry Pickers; Cherry Pickers (reprise)
- Back/ The V Muscle/ Guns: Thru the Tunnel; Inchworms
- Trunk: Big Boi Jump Squats (Smack pavement; Jump Up, arms with full extend); Bonnie Blairs; Mountain Climbers; Shoulder Taps; Hand Release Merkins
Side Note: Today is opening day for Buc-ees. It started to feel a little bit like Christmas and the excitement got so extreme that cadence numbers were replaced with “BUC-EES!”
Mosey to front entrance, upgrade to First Class, choose your Luxurious Concrete Square (LCS) for 2 rounds of:
- V Ups x 10;
- Freddie Mercuries x 20;
- Heels to Heaven x 10
- Hand release Merkins x 10
Break into 4-man teams (2) for an Indian Run to the end of the road…AUDIBLE: “that might be a drug deal”(stopped car was talking way too long to pedestrian), left down 4 corner lane, left again through The Tunnel/ covered walkway, straight to the LED sign, Left to the Landing Strip of Coupons.
- A): Javoreks (20 lb dumbells: standing fly; raise; upright row)
- B): Pullups
- C): 110 lb deadlifts (45×2+ Rogue Stubby Axle)
- D): 40lb Ruck Good Mornings
- E): 50lb Kettlebell Swing
- F): Cinderblock Step Ups (~30″ brick platform)
- G): LYNCHPIN: Run to bike rack to station A; Rotate.
- Mosey back to launchpad, who hasn’t Q’d in a while: Bunker’s choice: Plank Merkin Countdowns
Challenge: There are 30 Proverbs. Today is the 16th. Read Proverbs 16.
Announcements: 2.0 Workout 5.28.22 at Scrooge AKA Ebenezer Park. THERE IS AN UNOFFICIAL ‘RUCK THE BUC’ Ruck Event forthcoming, an unofficial T-Shirt, and an unofficial hype vid in the works…maybe. Time will tell.
BOM; Prayer; Pledge