“He Who Has a ‘Why’ to Live can 🐻 almost any How ” -VF
5.3.22 | AO: Southpaw🐻
The Pax: Dipstick, Keds, Paycheck (QIC), Wee Man
- Seal Claps x 10
- Overhead claps x 10
- Good Mornings x 10
- Through the Tunnel x 10
- Windmills x 10
- Jump Squats x 10
- Bonnie Blairs x 10
- Speed Skater Lunge to 4x high knees x 10
- Iso Squat + 5 four count
- Inchworm x 10
- Shoulder Taps x 10
- Mountain Climber x 10
- Hand Release Merkins x 10
- Iso Merkin x 10
- BEAR 🐻 Aztecs (Bear Plank; left heel 2 inches high; right paw 2 inches high
- V-Ups x10
- Freddies x10
- Heels to Heaven x10
The Thang.1: AMRAP (3 rounds)
- Farmer Carry (50 lb KB; one or 2 KB option)- LNYCHPIN- down to cone and back; 35 yards
- Ruck Good Morning (40lb)
- Reverse Lunges (35 lbs)/Ab Rollout, Deadlift x3
- Javorek Complex (20lbs) – Foward raises, side raises, upright raise to chin
The Thang.2: Speed Work.
- Indian Run to Exit. Pick up the 6.
- Fartleks Back. Poles: 2 fast, 1 slow.
- Return to start, pick up the 6.
The Thang .3: 2 more rounds of Thang.1
- Sprinter Situp (Right Knee to chest, Left arm loaded)
- V Up
- Plank Travoltas (Plank; Right hand; left pocket; to sky)
Burpee Burnout? No time!
The way we can successfully steer clear of God’s “do-nots” is to
stop being concerned with any perceived lack in our lives and,
as basic as it may sound, trust God to give us what He knows we
If you love your neighbor as much as you love yourself you will
not want to harm or cheat him, or kill him or steal from him. And
you won’t sin with his wife or want what is his, or do anything
else the Ten Commandments say is wrong. All ten are wrapped up
in this one, to love your neighbor as you love yourself. (Romans
“So don’t worry about these things, saying,
‘What will we eat?
What will we drink? What will we wear?
” These things dominate
the thoughts of unbelievers, but your heavenly Father already
knows all your needs. Seek the Kingdom of God above all else,
and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need.
Challenge: Read 50 pages of Viktor Frankl’s Man’s Search for Meaning (7 AM Pages; 8 PM Pages; bonus pages at lunch) for Friday’s book club. You are welcome to join!