When: Every 3rd Wednesday of the month at 5:30am
Where: Florence Veteran’s Park
Starting tomorrow, Warpath will be slightly different (or slightly the same depending on how long you have been with F3 Florence). The basics will remain the same. It will still be a 40 minute AMRAP (as many reps as possible) work out consisting of 5 sets of exercises with about 1/3 of a mile of running/walking per round. Since this is a “you vs. you” work out, we will be implementing a point system so Pax can track their own progress more easily. Scoring will be as follows:
—Each complete round will consist of 100 reps total of prescribed exercises.
—Each rep completed will equal 1 point.
—As a bonus, any extra weight rucked/carried will be added to each round completed (1 pound = 1 point).
Examples of scoring:
- 5 complete rounds, no extra weight—> 500 points
- 4 complete rounds and 60 additional reps completed, no extra weight—> 460 points
- 3 complete rounds completed carrying 50 pounds—> 450 points
- 3 complete rounds and 20 additional reps completed carrying 50 pounds—> 470 points
Exercises will be:
- 20 single count side straddle hops
- 20 squats
- 20 Hand Release merkins
- 20 little baby crunches
- 20 Four-count flutter kicks