The Pax: Spirit Fingers, King (2.0), Paycheck (QIC)
Conditions: 12% Gross, 53F, Cloudy with fog, 100% chance of Acceleration
- Forward Claps x 12 IC
- Little Arm Circles X 12 IC ;F X R
- Prisoner Squats X 10 IC
- Side Straddle Hops X 20 IC
- Imperial Walkers X 12 IC
- The Thang
Mosey to Planter Box
Planter Box 4 Corners
- 10 Box Jumps/Step Ups (2.0); 10 Incline Murkins; 10 Dips; 10 Gas Pumpers
X 3 Rounds
Mosey to Carpool Driveway
- Telephone Pole # 1: 5 Burpees
- Pause and stare down @MamaMia until he takes his headphones out. Inform him of Rumble AO times.
- Telephone Pole # 2: 10 Jump Squats
- Telephone Pole # 3: Lunges to Telephone Pole # 5 OYO
Mosey to Covered Carpool Bricks
- 20 Step-Ups
Mosey to Visitor Lot
- Broad Jumps from Parking Space A to Parking Space G.
Mosey to Launchpad
- 20 Parking Block Murkins
- Broad jumps from Parking Space A to Parking Space I
Lunges from Parking Space I to Parking Space A
X 2 Rounds
- 1 Lap around School
This is where the workout ends with me running backwards and coming in spooky hot on my 6 in a flowerbed that was supposed to be 20 feet that way while watching King. …I can feel my toes, and for that I’m thankful!
2.0 Workouts are for the Summer! Running is for the direction your eyes are pointing (FORWARD)!
“It’s always about what’s next, it’s important to learn and grow from what’s behind you, but it’s behind you. God put our eyes in the front of our head. It’s all about where we’re going, not where we’ve been.” -D. Swinney