The Pax: Captain Planet, Fetch, Preach, FNG-Denver (WELCOME!), CDC (QIC)
Conditions: 35 degrees F, frosty
What is F3’s Mission?
Our mission is to plant, grow and serve small workout groups for men for the invigoration of male community leadership.
SSH x 10 4CT IC
Little Arm Circles
- Frontward x 10 4CT IC
- Backward x 10 4CT IC
Overhead Claps x 10 4CT IC
Forward Claps x 10 4CT IC
Merkins x 10 4CT IC
Through the Tunnel x 10 4CT IC
What are the 5 Core Principles?
1) Are free of charge
2) Are open to all men
4 sets of exercises done to 12 4-count IC reps. Each set has 1 chest exercise, 1 leg exercise, 1 core exercise, followed by 1 lap around the track.
Round 1: Merkins, SSH, Flutterkicks
Round 2: Dips, Step-ups, Boxcutters
Round 3: Incline Merkins, Squats, Hello Dollys
Round 4: Decline Merkins, Air Squared, American Hammers
3) Are held outdoors, rain or shine, heat or cold.
More Track Fun
- Round 1: Bear crawl across center of track until reaching other side, then run around track back to starting point. *Plank for the six.
- Round 2: 1 Burpee: 4 lunges, rinse and repeat across center of track until reaching other side, then run around track back to starting point. *Plank for the six.
- Round 3: Out of time for crab walks…#SadFace
Plank ‘o’ rama: Out of time…more #SadFace
4) Are led by men who participate in the workout in a rotating fashion, with no training or certification necessary
5) End with a Circle of Trust
Brothers, thank you for allowing me to be a part of your growth as a new F3 group today. Nobody merlot splashed, so I guess I should have made it a little harder! Hopefully, you learned some important aspects of F3 today. I know that personally, my decision to join F3 3 years ago has been one of the best decisions I have made in my adult life. It has made an immeasurable impact on my physical, mental, and spiritual health. Each one of you is the reason why I’m in F3. So, keep EH’ing other men to join you. Use the “magnet” of 1st F (Fitness). Next week, you’ll probably hear more about the “glue”, 2nd F (Fellowship). Eventually, you’ll experience the “dynamite”, 3rd F (Faith). Opportunities are already presenting themselves (ask Defect). Strong work today brothers! See you in the gloom!
Proverbs 27:17: As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another.
- “Like” the F3 Marion Facebook Page. You can read F3 Marion BackBlasts on the F3 Florence webpage until the site is up and running: f3florence.org
- Prayers for Frog for healing.
- Prayers for F3 Marion to promote diversity by finding and creating opportunities for reaching out to different racial communities in the city.
- I gave Defect 2 copies of Freed to Lead so that PAX can have an opportunity to read it. It is an easy read and not very long, but really goes deeper into the development of F3 and how it can promote becoming a HIM (High Impact Man).